Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a 100 pound dude who is weak and druggy but handsome still be considered a chang / chad?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
There are a couple of guys I have seen who are so thin you can literally break them like a biscuit but get model tier girlfriends despite being low to no income. On the other hand a 6 ft gymcel get rejected over and over again

Rq067yrho8611

that pic is too brutal, wait until reading the 4chan text it was posted with
What was the text?
I would rather be the guy on the right. This faggot on the left has extremely punchable face
Massive Cope

The left was slaying pussy while the other coped with lifting weight when they were growing up

Imagine if the left started lifting weights too?

There are a couple of guys I have seen who are so thin you can literally break them like a biscuit but get model tier girlfriends despite being low to no income. On the other hand a 6 ft gymcel get rejected over and over again
Are any of them manlets?

What was the text?

Massive Cope

The left was slaying pussy while the other coped with lifting weight when they were growing up

Imagine if the left started lifting weights too?
The guy on the right has a lot better frame than the twink on the left, also I would rather be 6/10 with good frame rather than a twink on the left, also he is a chadlite at best

I would rather be the guy on the right. This faggot on the left has extremely punchable face
I would rather be a rich handsome model than some boomer gymcel. But ok , I know it’s a cope

The guy on the right has a lot better frame than the twink on the left
Massive Fucking Cope

The twink has a great foundation to start with. Look at his shoulder waist ratio, that's just bones gifting him that frame, imagine if he put on the same meat/muscle/mass ratio as the normie on the right.

I would rather be a rich handsome model than some boomer gymcel. But ok , I know it’s a cope
The funny thing is that if the guy on the right will leanmax, put out his glasses and grows exactly the same facial hair and haircut than the left, he will not look much worse.

The funny thing is that if the guy on the right will leanmax, put out his glasses and grows exactly the same facial hair and haircut than the left, he will not look much worse.
Cope

5FB3558F 0D6A 4D55 B9B5 A11433FE44C1

If you replace the right guy with this one then for sure I’ll go for the twink, but the current guy doesn’t look bad for me at all

Yes. Chad is about face, everything else is cope.
:soy:

The guy on the right has a lot better frame than the twink on the left, also I would rather be 6/10 with good frame rather than a twink on the left, also he is a chadlite at best

Chadlite my ass

It doesn't matter how fat or skinny or muscular he is, as long as he has chad skeleton, he's chad

Bones = everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back