Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would a user on here who got a girlfriend that turned out to be using him and cheating on him the whole time get banned for talking about it?

Should the user in this hypothetical scenario be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • No.

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Genuinely wondering about this, and this does not apply to me or anyone I know.

But let's say that a user quote on quote "ascends" and requests a ban. Three months later, he requests to be unbanned, and immediately starts talking about how his "girlfriend" was manipulative, abusive, was using him, and was cheating on him.

Would said user get banned for this?

I also want to hear it from you guys. Should this user get banned?

If you've even been near a women ur a fakecel

Of course, why would you even ask?

There are bunch of other forums for relationship venting.

Depends. Did she ever sleep with you?

It's bragging as most of us hardly speak to foids they are in a parallel universe to most of us

Genuinely wondering about this, and this does not apply to me or anyone I know.

But let's say that a user quote on quote "ascends" and requests a ban. Three months later, he requests to be unbanned, and immediately starts talking about how his "girlfriend" was manipulative, abusive, was using him, and was cheating on him.

Would said user get banned for this?

I also want to hear it from you guys. Should this user get banned?
I would hope not.

being cheated on = incel
Depends on it. If they didn't have sex he is definetely an incel (there are many people who have girlfriends by their own admission that would never touch them and just use them for the financial comfort and as an emotional tampon, look at dead bedrooms for example, that's the pure essence of the blackpill). If they had sex a couple of times and then she cheated, he is a normie and has no right to be here. He had bad luck but that doesn't mean he shares our plight.
The problem with cheating is human nature. Established stuff (e.g. a relationship with one person) gets boring after some time for men/women; after some years even chad becomes boring for some frontholes and that's why they cheat on him with gigachad or another chad - they take something for granted and that's why they deem it as boring and seek new thrills. Also goes for men. Sometimes relationships drift apart. That happens to normies and even to chads. Most people are not morally decent in the slightest and take their luck for granted, that's why they develop hybris/decadence and sometimes even destroy their luck by doing so (this is also a reason for the fall of civilizations like Rome).
a lot of normies get cheated on, gtfo
This.

being cheated on = incel
Incel:
Robert Pattinson

cant believ people are voting no.. just what the fuck

Yes. Death to all sexhavers. Normalfag fakecels OUT OUT OUT

Yes. Death to all sexhavers. Normalfag fakecels OUT OUT OUT
It's always the most interesting polls where everyone who votes wrong should be banned where you can't see who voted.

Did they use your 6'3 ass?

Even chads get screwed over by women from time to time but that doesn't mean that they should be posting here, so no, he should not be unbanned in that scenario, or else this forum would turn into absolute chads.co
Chadsco

Why is this so oddly specific?

Did they use your 6'3 ass?
Nope, but if I ever did get in a relationship, it would definitely turn out like this.

Of course he should be banned. He is not an incel anymore. Also he shouldn’t be allowed here if he is that retarded

If he even believes in "ascension" then his IQ is really low and I will not miss him

lots of richfags around here.this will inevitably occur.

A little suspicious here boyo

:feelsbaton:

Yes that chit head should be banned.

Inevitably he'd use that experience to give himself a superiority complex and start making fun of actual incels. Phuck that guy whoever he is.

God, I wish I had these normie problems.
I can't believe half the users here voted for "no ban".

Last edited: