Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would any of you want a Jodi Arias or Shayna Hubers in your life?

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
Let's say you could have a psychotic roastie in your life but she kills you a few years in. is that better than a full life of inceldom?

Last edited:
Probably yeah, she’d be doing me a favour.

No. that would be cucked. I would fuck her and then before she can kill me, I'll report her to the police and have her arrested for attempted murder

If she could just straight up kill me then that would be vastly preferable.

Fuck her and when she tries to kill prepare for it tie her up and torture her. If you let a foid kill you you’re cucked Low T.

You guys are fucking crazy for even considering that

even from the thumbnail you know this bitch is fucking insane, her eyes gives me creeps and I'm the type of nigga who can look at hideous stares like david renz and adam lanza all day

You must kill her first

Let's say you could have a psychotic roastie in your life but she kills you a few years in. is that better than a full life of inceldom?

I'm going to say yes. This guy had everything, he was swimming in pussy and he drowned.

I'm going to say yes. This guy had everything, he was swimming in pussy and he drowned.

Sub 6 men can crimemax and then trannymax and get with Shayna.

Last edited:
She got married to that tranny and then filed for divorce a while later

I don't know any of these people ngl

Roasties always murder men in cold blood and and then pretend to act crazy and society eats it up like hot cakes.

Fuckin idiots clearly she is acting crazy to avoid jail there is no crazy in her past life until she got arrested.

I hate our society we believe everything a women says

No. that would be cucked. I would fuck her and then before she can kill me, I'll report her to the police and have her arrested for attempted murder
That's what I'd do too. High IQ.