Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would anyone like to watch my cope? Music.

Videoes of me playing?

• No.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Basscel

Basscel

Greycel
I'm an avid bass player, hence my username, and I thought that instead of coping on my own, maybe some of you would like to listen to my playing? Course I understand if you say "fuck off newcel" or just plain not giving a shit about it, but was just a suggestion. If not, I'd advise to try to learn an instrument as a cope. It's surprisingly effective if you get into it. Becoming a good bassist is the only thing not making me jump infront of a bus.

i am gonna learn music as a producer (instrumentals) and i would like to hear your music

do you do covers or write your own music?

do you do covers or write your own music?
Covers for the most part.
I should probably have written this first, but my amp is small so therefore the audio quality may be a bit wonky but I will try to do as well as I can.

Covers for the most part.
I should probably have written this first, but my amp is small so therefore the audio quality may be a bit wonky but I will try to do as well as I can.
what kind of music?

A bit of everything. Metallica, Tool, Queen, RATM, Muse. I play just pretty much anything I think sounds good but it's mostly rock/metal songs.
yee post em. i play guitar so I'm down to watch.

Made a new thread with a bass cover. Hope you guys like it.