Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would Currycels In The US Get More Respect If Some of Them Went ER?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I think about black culture and blacks acting like thugs and committing crimes like crazy and getting more respect and having the media bend over and kiss their behinds. But indians on the other hand are seen as nerds and awkward shy geeks, which is a death sentence. Ironically a large part of masculinity as women see it, involves being aggressive violent and thuggish, which is why they pick abusive chads over nice chads. So if curries were to man up and thugmaxx maybe groom and rape maxx like in the UK, or at the least go out with a bang a bunch of times, then maybe women would actually sleep with them more .

They will probably just be labeled as isis members.

Average mayo can't distinguish between brown skinned different races, so checks out.

I think about black culture and blacks acting like thugs and committing crimes like crazy and getting more respect and having the media bend over and kiss their behinds.
Tyrone only / black tallfags only / non-incel blacks only

No while they'd be a bit more respected subconciously and maybe not memed as much as goofy betas but they'd gain the negative backward terrorist stereotype that Arab men did after 9/11

This, they would probably be even more discriminated like Arabs after 11th September

Doubt it, the average curry would have to also get violent for that to happen. Blacks only do well because a significant amount of them commit crimes. ER didnt improve the situation for hapacels and 9/11 didnt for currycels/sandcels

I think about black culture and blacks acting like thugs and committing crimes like crazy and getting more respect and having the media bend over and kiss their behinds. But indians on the other hand are seen as nerds and awkward shy geeks, which is a death sentence. Ironically a large part of masculinity as women see it, involves being aggressive violent and thuggish, which is why they pick abusive chads over nice chads. So if curries were to man up and thugmaxx maybe groom and rape maxx like in the UK, or at the least go out with a bang a bunch of times, then maybe women would actually sleep with them more .
Curries and Rice are beta buck cucked more than any other groups.

No while they'd be a bit more respected subconciously and maybe not memed as much as goofy betas but they'd gain the negative backward terrorist stereotype that Arab men did after 9/11
Mass shootings aren't the same as terrorist attacks, there's no foreign enemy that'd rile up patriotic americans.

Doubt it, the average curry would have to also get violent for that to happen
The way I see it if 10 curries went ER in a short span of time say about a year, and got 20+ body count in affluent White areas where people dying actually matters, then that'd change the negative curry reputation for good.

Try it out, cuck.

Tyrone only / black tallfags only / non-incel blacks only
Bhaicel you are gigatyrone you strength mog me into sui you should beat up some white people tbh

Yes, if a high caste one did it.

No they better not it will strengthen my anti ethnic agenda.

No, failo effect will make them even more despised.

Don't forget what happened to arabs after 9/11 or when jihadists bombed various locations throughout Europe.

They were welcomed at first or at the least tolerated, however as the bad stigma associated with arabs grew, it lead to the rise of right wing parties, movements and governments between 2015 - 2018. This of course died down a bit but it's effects are still visible to this day.

Last edited: