[Discussion] would girls prefer an incel that looksmaxxed to chad level or a former chad that became incel due to an accident/aging/balding etc. ?

subhuman incel 98

subhuman incel 98

Officer
★★★
28d 7h 44m
do girls only care what you look right now or do they care about what genes you have? would a girl be disgusted if her chad that she was dating was a former subhuman incel that posted on incel forums? would a girl instantly leave a chad if he losses his good looks? would girls be disgusted by both and she wants a man that has good looks and good genes?

incel to chad transformation
:
unnamed.jpg
1592096218147 (1).png

pros: - you look good now
cons: - you have shit genes

chad to incel transformation

1602871692826.png
ENylKA8XUAgybf_.jpg
ENylKA5W4AE2lxb.jpg

pros: - you have good genes
cons: - you look shit now

My guess would be that girls would prefer the looksmaxxed incel for one night stands, but the former chad for ltr and having kids since he has better genes. Thoughts?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Legend
★★
17d 16h 55m
If I became chad I wouldn't tell anyone I was incel

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
37d 5h 37m
holy fuck first guy ascended hard

lifefuel tbh

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
135d 3h 50m
the looksmaxxedcel

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Officer
★★
15d 15h 39m
This is the most stupid question ive ever seen

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
37d 5h 37m
He was already not even ugly though. Also white.
yeah but it still impressive

he didn't have surgeries right? it seems like he just got braces

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
78d 3h 16m
yeah but it still impressive

he didn't have surgeries right? it seems like he just got bracers
There's no way it was only wearing braces. Look at his nose, he definitely got surgery.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
7d 21h 22m
Women don't give a shit about genes and never think about how their offspring would turn out. If they did, then disgusting goblins wouldn't be trying to sack up with guys that tower over them.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

there's no mog like bone
★★★★
86d 13h 57m
incel to chad
Women don't give a shit about genes and never think about how their offspring would turn out. If they did, then disgusting goblins wouldn't be trying to sack up with guys that tower over them.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
37d 5h 37m
There's no way it was only wearing braces. Look at his nose, he definitely got surgery.
it looks like he got a rhino, ptosis correction and wore braces

P

PaperSkin

Recruit
★★★★
22d 14h 22m
do girls only care what you look right now or do they care about what genes you have? would a girl be disgusted if her chad that she was dating was a former subhuman incel that posted on incel forums? would a girl instantly leave a chad if he losses his good looks? would girls be disgusted by both and she wants a man that has good looks and good genes?

incel to chad transformation
: View attachment 356154View attachment 356156

pros: - you look good now
cons: - you have shit genes

chad to incel transformation
View attachment 356169 View attachment 356171View attachment 356172

pros: - you have good genes
cons: - you look shit now

My guess would be that girls would prefer the looksmaxxed incel for one night stands, but the former chad for ltr and having kids since he has better genes. Thoughts?
The guy on the top right looks like an entirely different person where did you get that pic from? And more importantly who's his surgeon?

subhuman incel 98

subhuman incel 98

Officer
★★★
28d 7h 44m
The guy on the top right looks like an entirely different person where did you get that pic from? And more importantly who's his surgeon?
i think that guys name is kota, a lookism and looksmax user, i dont know the surgeons name tho

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★★★★
13d 19h 55m
Nonsense question.

Who tf tell girls they get surgeries and used to be ugly before ?

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
★★
4d 10h 3m
Foids are too stupid to think about their offspring. They see a Chad face and their lizard brain tells them to get impregnated by that Chad. Whether it's incel genes in disguise or not. Other way around for the mutilated incel face with Chad genetic. They wouldn't touch that with a 10 ft pole even though that person would more likely deliver you offspring with better genes.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★
25d 22h 33m
I came in to say lookmaxxing is a cope and i saw the pics, boy i was wrong.

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★
17d 14h 49m

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Spacecel
★★★★
26d 17h 42m
Holy fuck this guy looks pretty similar to me and has my same side profile minus the nose.
Ultra lifefuel tbh.
same but my face is thin so no surgery can save me

subhuman incel 98

subhuman incel 98

Officer
★★★
28d 7h 44m
Holy fuck this guy looks pretty similar to me and has my same side profile minus the nose.
Ultra lifefuel tbh.
I know that guy ascended pretty hard. The surgeons name is raffaini btw. He creates some extraordinary good results. Would consult with him if you wanted to have jaw surgery.

Pixycel

Pixycel

<<this twisted game needs to be reset>>
★★
11d 19h 43m
I know that guy ascended pretty hard. The surgeons name is raffaini btw. He creates some extraordinary good results. Would consult with him if you wanted to have jaw surgery.
At first I was going to make a shitty joke about "just go to italy bro" but looking at that guys pics it might be worth it.
Does raffaini speak English?

subhuman incel 98

subhuman incel 98

Officer
★★★
28d 7h 44m
At first I was going to make a shitty joke about "just go to italy bro" but looking at that guys pics it might be worth it.
Does raffaini speak English?
I think he does speak entlish, he has a good eye for aesthtics and is highly regarded from sites like looksmax.me and lookism.net