Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would girls prefer an incel that looksmaxxed to chad level or a former chad that became incel due to an accident/aging/balding etc. ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23634
  • Start date
Deleted member 23634

Deleted member 23634

Self-banned
-
do girls only care what you look right now or do they care about what genes you have? would a girl be disgusted if her chad that she was dating was a former subhuman incel that posted on incel forums? would a girl instantly leave a chad if he losses his good looks? would girls be disgusted by both and she wants a man that has good looks and good genes?

incel to chad transformation
:
Unnamed
1592096218147 1

pros: - you look good now
cons: - you have shit genes

chad to incel transformation

ENylKA8XUAgybf
ENylKA5W4AE2lxb

pros: - you have good genes
cons: - you look shit now

My guess would be that girls would prefer the looksmaxxed incel for one night stands, but the former chad for ltr and having kids since he has better genes. Thoughts?

If I became chad I wouldn't tell anyone I was incel

holy fuck first guy ascended hard

lifefuel tbh

the looksmaxxedcel

This is the most stupid question ive ever seen

He was already not even ugly though. Also white.
yeah but it still impressive

he didn't have surgeries right? it seems like he just got braces

Last edited:
yeah but it still impressive

he didn't have surgeries right? it seems like he just got bracers
There's no way it was only wearing braces. Look at his nose, he definitely got surgery.

Women don't give a shit about genes and never think about how their offspring would turn out. If they did, then disgusting goblins wouldn't be trying to sack up with guys that tower over them.

incel to chad
Women don't give a shit about genes and never think about how their offspring would turn out. If they did, then disgusting goblins wouldn't be trying to sack up with guys that tower over them.

do girls only care what you look right now or do they care about what genes you have? would a girl be disgusted if her chad that she was dating was a former subhuman incel that posted on incel forums? would a girl instantly leave a chad if he losses his good looks? would girls be disgusted by both and she wants a man that has good looks and good genes?

incel to chad transformation
: View attachment 356154View attachment 356156

pros: - you look good now
cons: - you have shit genes

chad to incel transformation
View attachment 356169 View attachment 356171View attachment 356172

pros: - you have good genes
cons: - you look shit now

My guess would be that girls would prefer the looksmaxxed incel for one night stands, but the former chad for ltr and having kids since he has better genes. Thoughts?
The guy on the top right looks like an entirely different person where did you get that pic from? And more importantly who's his surgeon?

The guy on the top right looks like an entirely different person where did you get that pic from? And more importantly who's his surgeon?
i think that guys name is kota, a lookism and looksmax user, i dont know the surgeons name tho

Nonsense question.

Who tf tell girls they get surgeries and used to be ugly before ?

Foids are too stupid to think about their offspring. They see a Chad face and their lizard brain tells them to get impregnated by that Chad. Whether it's incel genes in disguise or not. Other way around for the mutilated incel face with Chad genetic. They wouldn't touch that with a 10 ft pole even though that person would more likely deliver you offspring with better genes.

I came in to say lookmaxxing is a cope and i saw the pics, boy i was wrong.

Holy fuck this guy looks pretty similar to me and has my same side profile minus the nose.
Ultra lifefuel tbh.

same but my face is thin so no surgery can save me

Holy fuck this guy looks pretty similar to me and has my same side profile minus the nose.
Ultra lifefuel tbh.
I know that guy ascended pretty hard. The surgeons name is raffaini btw. He creates some extraordinary good results. Would consult with him if you wanted to have jaw surgery.

I know that guy ascended pretty hard. The surgeons name is raffaini btw. He creates some extraordinary good results. Would consult with him if you wanted to have jaw surgery.
At first I was going to make a shitty joke about "just go to italy bro" but looking at that guys pics it might be worth it.
Does raffaini speak English?

At first I was going to make a shitty joke about "just go to italy bro" but looking at that guys pics it might be worth it.
Does raffaini speak English?
I think he does speak entlish, he has a good eye for aesthtics and is highly regarded from sites like looksmax.org and lookism.net

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back