Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would hitting your bones make them stronger?

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
When gymcelling you destroy your muscles so they grow stronger. Is the same possible for bone?
I thought about putting 10kg of iron on my brow bone so it'll give pressure on it, your body would reinforce that area with extra bone right?

If this would work I could just hit the bones on my face really accurate so it'll grow a few millimetres right? A few millimetres is just what counts right?

Or is it just extreme cope?

When gymcelling you destroy your muscles so they grow stronger. Is the same possible for bone?
I thought about putting 10kg of iron on my brow bone so it'll give pressure on it, your body would reinforce that area with extra bone right?

If this would work I could just hit the bones on my face really accurate so it'll grow a few millimetres right? A few millimetres is just what counts right?

Or is it just extreme cope?

extremely low iq coping. surgery is the only actual option for growing the bones of your face, specially if you've a recessed jaw surgery can greatly improve that. don't bonehitmaxx and moneymaxx instead.

Trust me as someone with fibro and fucking arthritis you don't want to even think about damaging your bones. They're not like muscles. They take longer to heal and bone trauma no matter how minor can be unpredictable. Be a cope. You don't want to deal with this shit trust me.

Yeah theoretically. It's called woolfes law. I apply pressure to my cheekbones zygos and brow daily.

Your bones become denser from gymcelling, but not larger.

This is wolffs law in action. The guys masseter grew, and also the bone:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0103-64402006000400015

v17a15f01.jpg

v17a15f03.jpg

These exams showed a compensatory hypertrophy in the area of muscle insertion due to the increase of the muscle size and tension. Prominence of the mandible angle and bone spur development were detected. CT and MRI scans showed well-developed left masseter muscle with hypertrophy when compared to the right side. Discreet hypertrophy of the left medial and lateral pterygoid muscles was observed.

Last edited:
Trust me as someone with fibro and fucking arthritis you don't want to even think about damaging your bones. They're not like muscles. They take longer to heal and bone trauma no matter how minor can be unpredictable. Be a cope. You don't want to deal with this shit trust me.

Don't crack your knuckles as well, you're not doing yourself any favors

Only theoretically, practically it's the worst idea ever. Professional boxers don't have well grown facial bones from practicing that sport. They are professional boxers because they have the genetic tendency to have strong bones which makes them able to take punches better, etc

Yeah theoretically. It's called woolfes law. I apply pressure to my cheekbones zygos and brow daily.
I've started yesterday with applying pressure to my brow. Making a picture every week so I can see the progress