Would Incels.co ever consider making a Parler account?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
59d 21h 27m
Or does it defeat the purpose?

For anyone wondering, Parler is trying to make itself the free-speech equivalent of Twitter. And it's seen mass joining from a lot of high profile people who used to be on Twitter. But the potential issue is, it might be an echo chamber. And why join an echo chamber? If there are issues in the world, isn't it better to find the people who perpetuate these issues and tell them they're wrong? Instead of going to where those people can't find you and talking to yourself about how they're wrong?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
138d 19h 26m
I don't know tbh

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
59d 21h 27m
While I was waiting for this thread to get approved, I learned we already have a Parler account.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
-
89d 18h 24m
what the fuck is a parler account

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★
31d 4h 13m
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 1)
  • Grothendieck
  • ItsNotADream
  • AAAAAAAAAAAcel
  • Skincel
  • pp183
  • ... and 2 more.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
118d 22h 36m
Free speech usually means "We wannt to keep covertly advocating for violence until we are enough to actually engage in it and can get away with free speech."

Without crowd computing or an independent democratic co-op, I would be wary of "free speech" claims. Besides that it usually totally misses the point anyway. You just go from one slavenigger's to another dream big slavenigger's service.

Market forces will never let an independent platform ever emerge anyway. This also ties in with what you said. Social media platforms are natural monopolies deriving its value exponentially from the network effect. "Just switch to a graveyard bro..."

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
120d 3h 49m
Free speech usually means "We wannt to keep covertly advocating for violence until we are enough to actually engage in it and can get away with free speech."

Without crowd computing or an independent democratic co-op, I would be wary of "free speech" claims. Besides that it usually totally misses the point anyway. You just go from one slavenigger's to another dream big slavenigger's service.

Market forces will never let an independent platform ever emerge anyway. This also ties in with what you said. Social media platforms are natural monopolies."Just switch to a graveyard bro..."
What the fuck are you talking about? this forum is not about advocating for violence. It's a place to vent. The "Go ER" shitposts are a meme.

No one from this forum has gone ER

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
118d 22h 36m
What the fuck are you talking about? this forum is not about advocating for violence. It's a place to vent. The "Go ER" shitposts are a meme.

No one from this forum has gone ER
I talk about twitternazis getting banned, not this forum.