Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would islam accept a ugly ricecel like me?

• Thread starter AdoptedSubhuman
  • Start date
AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
I want to go to paradise brocels, with 72 clean and fresh virgin girls. Not like the girls on earth with diseases and STDs

would you accept me @MuslimCell

Of course.

They are Millions of rice cells Muslims in the world.

I want to go to paradise brocels, with 72 clean and fresh virgin girls. Not like the girls on earth with diseases and STDs

of course brother , WE will meet in heaven after having sex with the 72 virgins we each have . drink some wine , and eat some organic fruits while wondering in the beautiful paradise . we will talk about our old days in inceldom and thank allah for being saved by him from the hell fire . mean while all these degenerate whores and chads just burning in hell for eternity .then we will go back to our 72 virgins and enjoy them with no rest or bordom .

this is brutlal

Bruh im going for the sex

Anas said, Allah be well-pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah said, upon him blessings and peace:
“The servant in Paradise shall be married with seventy wives.” Someone said, “Messenger of Allah, can he bear it?” He said: “He will be given strength for a hundred.”

From Zayd ibn Arqam, Allah be well-pleased with him, when an incredulous Jew or Christian asked the Prophet, upon him blessings and peace, “Are you claiming that a man will eat and drink in Paradise??” He replied: “Yes, by the One in Whose hand is my soul, and each of them will be given the strength of a hundred men in his eating, drinking, coitus, and pleasure.”
Sifat al-Janna, al-`Uqayli in the Du`afa’, and Musnad of Abu Bakr al-Bazzar

of course brother , WE will meet in heaven after having sex with the 72 virgins we each have . drink some wine , and eat some organic fruits while wondering in the beautiful paradise . we will talk about our old days in inceldom and thank allah for being saved by him from the hell fire . mean while all these degenerate whores and chads just burning in hell for eternity .then we will go back to our 72 virgins and enjoy them with no rest or bordom .

I cant wait honestly, this life is just a test from our god

Isnt Indonesia already muslim mostly?

I think they would. You are supposed to pray, not to fuck them.