Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel would it be ascension to get a handjob from a girl if she never actually touched you because she's moving an onahole?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
1b50ee3c93d6c7a097d6b1492926d991.jpg

I have been wondering about this. Assuming it's ascension if just fingers touch your cock, what if there's no direct contact and it's insulated?
6e5012280a29da43132c5e1315d31048.png

If that's the case, how many degrees of separation would be allowed before it ceases to qualify.
2ea82d1a04f659ac8cdde3e0aec6fcac.jpg

For example: what if there was a girl lost one of her arms and instead of giving you the handjob with her organic arm, used her mechanical arm to milk the onahole?

f80a1b760c7d47bb2fd767bbf4869d0b.jpeg

If it's still sex with even a foid using a robotic arm to move the onahole then what if it's not even connected to her body?

Remote

What if it's just some OnlyFans girl remove-operating the arm via the internet using some kind of PS5 controller?
8a4292e0c9e4959441f440a1e1108306.jpg

I'm wondering if maybe some foids would be more mentally flexible and accepting of doing this for us because it seems more separated from sex. Like if we're not only worth sex, but not even worth having her fingers touch our cock, then she might deign to just operate the milking device for our cocks so long as there's no direct contact with her royal skin?

Zelda

That's a mentality common in a loot of 'footjob' scenarios too, like it's "less beneath her" to touch her feet to her cock than her dignified hands, basically.

5caf387ad4831f9cea945247bd1cb489.jpeg

Like they can think "I never touched his cock" and if their GFs asked they could say "I never gave him a handjob" because they don't consider it a handjob.
Sort of like how some catholic foids do anal because they rationatlize it's technically not sex so they've still saved virginity for husband.

dbe466f823138144e56d76536134e44d.jpg

My guess is this probably would end up feeling better too since many foids don't necessarily have a delicate touch and might give painful handjobs.

851aeeaf8ea0943b0b11d086dafb2070.jpg

Maybe "I don't even want sex from you, my hand is tired and I just need you to operate this onahole for me" could be our high-IQ counter to "men just want sex" and "you just want me for my body" protests because we'd literally not even be touching their bodies.

b8f751e450e1bb354dc3578fc5c000ee.jpg

TBH as long as I saw it was a cute girl and could remember this while it was happening, she could turn off the lights and do this without me even being able to see her, or she could blindfold me. I just need to know it's a a cute girl moving the onahole and that'd be enough for me.

7fb9c293ccdfc7259a94236e5bc918c0.png

I think maybe what we should do is carry around onaholes and show them to girls we are interested in and try to start conversations about our onaholes. It's like a middle ground which is less directly prurient then "hey I want you to give me a handjob".

It might even be she just wants to see it used on a banana, or what you use it by yourself, but maybe that's a segway into her eventually doing it for you, then maybe other stuff.

941c284f610d2870dd2d1884e99df0ad.jpg

I think maybe in the interests of parity and equivalent exchange, a foid might be open to a guy using a dildo/vibrator on her in exchange for doing something for him, but feels it's not an equivalent exchange to give a handjob since that's more intimate (tantamount to FINGERING, not dildoing) so if we invest in a sex toy like foids do, we can do toy-swaps.

Maybe we just have not been investing enough in our futures. I shouldn't be thinking of an onahole as purely a private use cope, but also as a romantic segway.

f1ddcf9cab70063d3f1df2e16ae7f66b.jpeg

You could even pretend to hide it in your bag and since foids are snoops they will look through your bag and find your onahole and get lewd thoughts and get horny for you.

38cea23eb023bc87786f939ced1f758a.jpeg

It seems like chad-tier arousing to foids to know a guy has an onahole because she will be thinking "wow he is so self-sufficient, he doesn't even NEED my pussy, I wonder if my pussy can even measure up to this fabulous onahole?"

7b63bf33223315758c535f826815f5ce.jpg

I think deep down the foid might think "even if a guy came from a handjob fro me it's just because I have soft feminine skin which is different from his" so when you remove that variable (you're bother operating the same artiificial vagina) she will feel a challenge like "this is purely about technique now, I need to prove I am better than this guy!"

91507a0e7ef5570c70ee6f71d3c4b17e.png

Also by discussing how you clean your onahole (warm water, special soap, a special type of drying cloth) this will show your good living habits which should arouse germophobe foids who think sex is dirty and don't want to fuck a dirty incel. If you take special time cleaning your onahole then she will think you probably take special time cleaning your cock as well, even if you don't! It's probably a good idea to do that though, because if being impressed with onahole cleanliness actually leads to foid giving you a BJ then she would find out by the dirty taste that she assumed wrong.

9ca3cb438a57f0f49342894f78b36143.jpg

Following this brainstorm, when we buy onaholes we shouldn't just be thinking of how they appeal to us, but also how they might appeal to girls.

64b1f7b288356dd8bc63511217744bba.jpeg

I suppose another consideration too is if you try to ascend with really old foids (50+, 60+) they may have dry skin or arthritis that could make giving a handjob uncomfortable for either or both of you, so having an onahole for her to use could expand the options to reduce pressure points.

sample_b420c476880926114209ed5aba659b46.jpg

Or for attractive girls who you'd want to fuck and who would actually have wet moderately tight pussies (20s) who think they're too good for your cock: you can barter with them "just take panties off and lie back with this onahole on the outside of your clit and let me fuck the onahole and pretend it is sex"

9ca17df4fe5fae5564abd03a4f1aecac.jpg

It starts off that way but then she might get horny because her subconscious processes it as being very similar to sex and arouses her. Then she will beg for actual sex, and it's an easy transition!

Last edited:
Eh? Yeah kind of I suppose.

but what about the robotic arm scenario I discussed? plz read entire thread not just title

You can have varying levels of ascension but they'll all count. As long as it's consensual/not paid for.

You can have varying levels of ascension but they'll all count.
As long as it's consensual/not paid for.
The thing is though, if a foid let me have sex with her for 1 dollar, I prob would still consider that ascension.

If the compensation was so low below the "going rate" like this, I would have to consider it at least partly consensual.

Hell, if a woman was very wealth (say she has 100 million dollars) then even if she charged the "going rate" for prostitution (no idea what that is, let's say 1000 dollars?) to me that still seems like it'd be consensua lbecause that's basically nothing at all to her. She doesn't need it. She could probably make 1000 dollars in interest just leaving her money in the bank for an hour.

On the microscale I wonder what happens if at some point we have onlyfans girls remote-operating robotic arms holding onaholes from 1000 miles away for a rate of 10 cents a minute (6 dollars per hour) or something along those lines.

I could see a lot of them doing that due to the low danger and low time investment.

Of course there's also a huge danger in that because you might have 1 foid taping herself operating a joystick but it's connected to 1000 robotic arms so she's not just giving you a handjob, making it very impersonal.

:worryfeels::worryfeels:

I'm sorry, the Japanese did this to you, they made you lose your mind, don't worry, Japan will fall sooner or later.

I'm sorry, the Japanese did this to you
Japan will fall
Jewish feminism drove me to despair
Japanese cope kept me from the rope

if she does that you may as well rope

if she does that you may as well rope
foid giving you HJ w/ onahole is a step up from no attention at all
so you're basically advocating guys getting no sexual at all rope
and since you haven't roped
either you hypocrite or are secret chad getting puss puss each night

I have been wondering about this. Assuming it's ascension if just fingers touch your cock, what if there's no direct contact and it's insulated?

If that's the case, how many degrees of separation would be allowed before it ceases to qualify.

For example: what if there was a girl lost one of her arms and instead of giving you the handjob with her organic arm, used her mechanical arm to milk the onahole?

If it's still sex with even a foid using a robotic arm to move the onahole then what if it's not even connected to her body?

View attachment 380884

What if it's just some OnlyFans girl remove-operating the arm via the internet using some kind of PS5 controller?

I'm wondering if maybe some foids would be more mentally flexible and accepting of doing this for us because it seems more separated from sex. Like if we're not only worth sex, but not even worth having her fingers touch our cock, then she might deign to just operate the milking device for our cocks so long as there's no direct contact with her royal skin?

View attachment 380877

That's a mentality common in a loot of 'footjob' scenarios too, like it's "less beneath her" to touch her feet to her cock than her dignified hands, basically.

Like they can think "I never touched his cock" and if their GFs asked they could say "I never gave him a handjob" because they don't consider it a handjob.
Sort of like how some catholic foids do anal because they rationatlize it's technically not sex so they've still saved virginity for husband.

My guess is this probably would end up feeling better too since many foids don't necessarily have a delicate touch and might give painful handjobs.

Maybe "I don't even want sex from you, my hand is tired and I just need you to operate this onahole for me" could be our high-IQ counter to "men just want sex" and "you just want me for my body" protests because we'd literally not even be touching their bodies.

TBH as long as I saw it was a cute girl and could remember this while it was happening, she could turn off the lights and do this without me even being able to see her, or she could blindfold me. I just need to know it's a a cute girl moving the onahole and that'd be enough for me.

I think maybe what we should do is carry around onaholes and show them to girls we are interested in and try to start conversations about our onaholes. It's like a middle ground which is less directly prurient then "hey I want you to give me a handjob".

It might even be she just wants to see it used on a banana, or what you use it by yourself, but maybe that's a segway into her eventually doing it for you, then maybe other stuff.

I think maybe in the interests of parity and equivalent exchange, a foid might be open to a guy using a dildo/vibrator on her in exchange for doing something for him, but feels it's not an equivalent exchange to give a handjob since that's more intimate (tantamount to FINGERING, not dildoing) so if we invest in a sex toy like foids do, we can do toy-swaps.

Maybe we just have not been investing enough in our futures. I shouldn't be thinking of an onahole as purely a private use cope, but also as a romantic segway.

You could even pretend to hide it in your bag and since foids are snoops they will look through your bag and find your onahole and get lewd thoughts and get horny for you.

It seems like chad-tier arousing to foids to know a guy has an onahole because she will be thinking "wow he is so self-sufficient, he doesn't even NEED my pussy, I wonder if my pussy can even measure up to this fabulous onahole?"

I think deep down the foid might think "even if a guy came from a handjob fro me it's just because I have soft feminine skin which is different from his" so when you remove that variable (you're bother operating the same artiificial vagina) she will feel a challenge like "this is purely about technique now, I need to prove I am better than this guy!"

Also by discussing how you clean your onahole (warm water, special soap, a special type of drying cloth) this will show your good living habits which should arouse germophobe foids who think sex is dirty and don't want to fuck a dirty incel. If you take special time cleaning your onahole then she will think you probably take special time cleaning your cock as well, even if you don't! It's probably a good idea to do that though, because if being impressed with onahole cleanliness actually leads to foid giving you a BJ then she would find out by the dirty taste that she assumed wrong.

Following this brainstorm, when we buy onaholes we shouldn't just be thinking of how they appeal to us, but also how they might appeal to girls.

I suppose another consideration too is if you try to ascend with really old foids (50+, 60+) they may have dry skin or arthritis that could make giving a handjob uncomfortable for either or both of you, so having an onahole for her to use could expand the options to reduce pressure points.

Or for attractive girls who you'd want to fuck and who would actually have wet moderately tight pussies (20s) who think they're too good for your cock: you can barter with them "just take panties off and lie back with this onahole on the outside of your clit and let me fuck the onahole and pretend it is sex"

It starts off that way but then she might get horny because her subconscious processes it as being very similar to sex and arouses her. Then she will beg for actual sex, and it's an easy transition!
No onahole utopia in this dimension :feelsrope: it was a good read tho :feelshaha:

Jewish feminism drove me to despair
Japanese cope kept me from the rope
Relatable. All the anti hentai NPC's on here can go fuck themselves

if a woman wants to interact with you sexually then you mog everything regardless of what youre doing

Seems cucked.

A step toward ascension but not fully there tbh

I'm sorry, the Japanese did this to you, they made you lose your mind, don't worry, Japan will fall sooner or later.

You should go to church and confess.

JFL

I don't think its ascension if she needs to go to such lengths to avoid touching you.

How do u keep coming up wif these qns that question one's morality

U nid to be in philosophy or smthng

i don't think it's ascension for the guy but there is defilement to the girl if she does this.

I don't think its ascension if she needs to go to such lengths to avoid touching you.

I agree in part, but we do consider it ascension to fuck a girl if wearing condom (I think?) so it's hard to know where to draw the line. How many inches of barrier between flesh must exist before their manipulation our dicks via prophylactic ceases to be sex?

i don't think it's ascension for the guy but there is defilement to the girl if she does this.
It feels like defilement would gradually decrease the more degrees of separation you get though, like the less it becomes ascension the less it defiles the foid.

Like in theory a masochist guy could get off and coom by getting stomped on the balls, but it feels less degenerate to have a foid do that in thick boots compared to having her do it barefoot.

Foid intent (and consent) also seems like it should factor in, because it seems less degen for a foid to kick a guy in the balls in self defense than to do it with the intent of giving him sexual stimulation. In the same sense that it's less degn for a foid to get raped while trying to fight off a scumbag compared to just consenting to get fucked by a scumbag.

I should hesitate at the casual way in which we dismiss so many men as scumbags though since this is often done to condemn incels, be raciss, etc.

How do u keep coming up wif these qns that question one's morality

U nid to be in philosophy or smthng
We should aspire to self-betterment and shit like that, can't all be fapfuel and 100%-verified misogynistic hatred of 100% of women 100% of the time

You don't get to fuck the pussy.
Just masturbation with extra steps.
you say this yet I would bet >50% of our userbase considers getting consenting uncompensated anal/oral from a foid (or fucking a pussy wearing a condom) to be sex/ascension too

obviously the "purest sex" (100% sex) would be unprotected sex as a fertile male putting his penis balls-deep into a fertile virgin cisfemale pussy with viable eggs where you ejaculate into and impregnate both her eggs and give her twins, and it becomes "less sexual" the further one moves from such an ideal, but we clearly account for some degree of deviation from this and consider it still to be sex

Foid intent (and consent) also seems like it should factor in, because it seems less degen for a foid to kick a guy in the balls in self defense than to do it with the intent of giving him sexual stimulation. In the same sense that it's less degn for a foid to get raped while trying to fight off a scumbag compared to just consenting to get fucked by a scumbag.

Agreed, a foid must do everything within her power to prevent herself being raped, even if she touches the rapist's genitals, as long as it's designed to injure him and prevent vaginal penetration.
Otherwise, that shows she doesn't value her purity and creates doubt as to whether it was rape at all.

0xRQfcd

This is a good public service announcement made by Sir Hubert C. MacDuff (at least I think he made it).
It's a recommendation for foid to kill herself rather than allow the indignity of being raped.

Agreed, a foid must do everything within her power to prevent herself being raped,
even if she touches the rapist's genitals,
as long as it's designed to injure him and prevent vaginal penetration.
Otherwise, that shows she doesn't value her purity

I don't hold such an absolute requirement.
Not doing "everything in your power" to prevent an outcome does not mean you don't attach value to that outcome.
It might simply mean you hold some other kind of value to a higher degree.

Easiest example would be: a foid might stop fighting a rapist because she thinks he will kill her if she continues to resist, which simply means she values her continued living over her sexual purity: she prefers to be "impure" and alive, rather than "pure and dead".

TBH that attitude doesn't really seem that impure to me at all, because push comes to shove I'm not ashamed to admit I might make the same decision.

It's fucking LARPing for most of us in our pampered lives to think we know better: it's obvious that when actually subjected to these situations (like in prison) that a lot of guys will prefer to cooperate with degenerate shit that disgusts them to avoid getting shanked or otherwise murdered by a circumstantial faggot.

This is one area where I do see a lot of embellished fanatacism on these forums: the concept that you can be disgusted by something yet value your own life (or even some other factor) more highly should be recognized: not being willing to battle to the death to prevent something doesn't mean you embrace that something.

It's like saying I'm a BLM or Antifa supporter just becaue I don't turn out like a brave Proud Boy and oppose them in person. Hell no: I'm just scared.

creates doubt as to whether it was rape at all.
You should always have these doubts even in cases where a foid is injured or has injured someone she's fucked.
Obviously due to social taboos regarding sadism/masochism injuries tend to support a non-consenting narrative on average.

This is a good public service announcement made by Sir Hubert C. MacDuff (at least I think he made it).
It's a recommendation for foid to kill herself rather than allow the indignity of being raped.

In an egalitarian approach to life, I should not expect a foid to exsanguinate to avoid rape unless I'm willing to do that too, and I'm probably not.
Guys who say they are: you sound pretty badass, I'm sure you're similarly badass in other facets of life too, yes? Please show me how this bravery has spilled into UFC wins and foid attention.

If we're not willing to set that standard for ourself, then it only makes sense with a non-egalitarian approach to social expectations. IE if we expect foids to unilaterally exsanguinate as rape prevention where we do not, then we would need to embrace other imbalances to compensate for that, such as us having other disadvantageous expectations like being drafted to fight wars, or work harder jobs and let foids do easy jobs but get equal resources.

I guess this interpretation (just slit your wrists wife) is something you could fairly embrace in a traditionalist thing where foids otherwise get a pass on hard work, and this high standard for their purity is our reward we get in exchange for working harder than them?

If we however expect fairness (ie they work as much as us, we don't need to be drafted, equal control over reproduction, equal treatment under law) then I can't really expect such an extreme thing of them, and this is the approach I tend to side with as resistant as I am to many aspects of overreach in modern feminist movements.

If she voluntarily gave you a handjob then she wouldn't despise you and you'd probably get laid sooner or later anyway.

If she voluntarily gave you a handjob
then she wouldn't despise you
and you'd probably get laid sooner or later anyway.

1) foids can give voluntary HJ to guys they despise: if it's not for money if could still be for other stuff like hoping future favor from him
2) getting voluntary HJ does not necessarily mean overwhelming probability of getting sex, though probably evidence of at least slight increase in odds

I don't hold such an absolute requirement.
Not doing "everything in your power" to prevent an outcome does not mean you don't attach value to that outcome.
It might simply mean you hold some other kind of value to a higher degree.

Easiest example would be: a foid might stop fighting a rapist because she thinks he will kill her if she continues to resist, which simply means she values her continued living over her sexual purity: she prefers to be "impure" and alive, rather than "pure and dead".

TBH that attitude doesn't really seem that impure to me at all, because push comes to shove I'm not ashamed to admit I might make the same decision.

A man's chastity isn't important; on the contrary.
It's a totally different situation when a weak woman tries to rape a man.
It doesn't happen at all.

And maybe not doing "everything in her power." You are overly concerned with semantics instead of getting to the spirit of the words. It's not all text and exactly correct definitions. I'm not writing a philosophy paper or scientific treatise. As long as you understand the general theme of what I'm saying, the exact words and whether something is an absolute or just a tendency is not so important.

It's fucking LARPing for most of us in our pampered lives to think we know better: it's obvious that when actually subjected to these situations (like in prison) that a lot of guys will prefer to cooperate with degenerate shit that disgusts them to avoid getting shanked or otherwise murdered by a circumstantial faggot.

This is one area where I do see a lot of embellished fanatacism on these forums: the concept that you can be disgusted by something yet value your own life (or even some other factor) more highly should be recognized: not being willing to battle to the death to prevent something doesn't mean you embrace that something.

It's like saying I'm a BLM or Antifa supporter just becaue I don't turn out like a brave Proud Boy and oppose them in person. Hell no: I'm just scared.

Yeah, good thing this kind of violent rape basically never happens in any case.
The problem is that women don't value their chastity AT ALL nowadays, even though it's a death of a kind to lose her virginity.
I think society encourages women to lose their virginities as early as possible and pay no heed to it as a concept.
They will say that virginity is a false concept, etc, that sexual degeneracy does not defile the spirit and flesh, which we know not to be true.
I can exaggerate a bit on it because it's so backwards today.
Chastity should be valued VERY highly; it is valued VERY low or not at all.
This is what I'm trying to say.

You should always have these doubts even in cases where a foid is injured or has injured someone she's fucked.
Obviously due to social taboos regarding sadism/masochism injuries tend to support a non-consenting narrative on average.

Always doubt claims of rape, but especially so if there are no visible injuries.
Injuries may also be self-inflicted as in Amber Heard's case, so this isn't waterproof at all.
In general, do not believe claims of rape.

In an egalitarian approach to life, I should not expect a foid to exsanguinate to avoid rape unless I'm willing to do that too, and I'm probably not.
Guys who say they are: you sound pretty badass, I'm sure you're similarly badass in other facets of life too, yes? Please show me how this bravery has spilled into UFC wins and foid attention.

If we're not willing to set that standard for ourself, then it only makes sense with a non-egalitarian approach to social expectations. IE if we expect foids to unilaterally exsanguinate as rape prevention where we do not, then we would need to embrace other imbalances to compensate for that, such as us having other disadvantageous expectations like being drafted to fight wars, or work harder jobs and let foids do easy jobs but get equal resources.

I guess this interpretation (just slit your wrists wife) is something you could fairly embrace in a traditionalist thing where foids otherwise get a pass on hard work, and this high standard for their purity is our reward we get in exchange for working harder than them?

If we however expect fairness (ie they work as much as us, we don't need to be drafted, equal control over reproduction, equal treatment under law) then I can't really expect such an extreme thing of them, and this is the approach I tend to side with as resistant as I am to many aspects of overreach in modern feminist movements.

Well, this was during the samurai times in Ancient Japan. When a samurai loses honor, he is meant to commit seppuku to restore his honor. Honor is more important than his life.
And when a maiden is about to be raped, she was supposed to cut their arteries with a tanto or kaiken to prevent the rape.
This would lead to her death, and most rapists wouldn't rape a corpse and her spirit, separate from her body, could face no defilement.
A woman's honor is her chastity.

Also, egalitarian approaches don't mean much if the court systems and society favors women over men. Men and women are different so that they are treated differently and have different standards.
Men are expected to die in combat and sacrifice themselves for women.
In return, a woman should preserve her chastity and do what she can to not be raped, up to and including suicide.
She could, of course, stab the rapist or something, because if these values were held, if women did occasionally kills themselves to preserve themselves, then rape of a virgin would be comparable to murder.
Of course, since women are such whores nowadays, murder is FAR worse than rape, and there would be no excuse for her to kill her would-be rapist; she would be better off killing herself, since suicide is necessarily a less awful crime than murder.
The problem with this is, of course, a woman's chastity isn't valued that highly and the practical thing to do is, as you said, just calmly sit there and get raped, neither accepting nor rejecting the rapist and move on with your life and your virtue signaling points of being a victim, as well as trying to get the rapist a death penalty.

A man's chastity isn't important; on the contrary.
It's a totally different situation when a weak woman tries to rape a man.
It doesn't happen at all.
Male chastity matters in regard to sex a man doesn't want, like getting anally raped in prisons.
it tends to be less of an issue with women since we tend to consent to that

In theory a foid who's super ug could rape a guy w/ better options who turns her down by using a weapon (knife or gun) to compensate for physical weakness, or some kind of social pressure like threatening to get him fired or jailed. This could be an upsetting situation, especially if she emulates rape by a man by jamming a dildo into your anus or some shit.

I'll admit getting cock enveloped w/o consent prob slight less traumatic than getting poopered w/o consent.

Non-con BJ from a man sounds like it should be universlally more upsetting than non-con BJ from a woman, though if a woman is repulsive enough it could be indistinguishable from disgust one would feel from men. Think some 80yo foid w/ broken teeth, herpes sores, etc. (needs to be extreme)

And maybe not doing "everything in her power."
You are overly concerned with semantics instead of getting to the spirit of the words.
There is a difference between spirit of words and spirit of INTENT.

https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bctwj/22_2/05_TXT.htm for example talks about shifting from "utmost resistance" to "reasonable resistance"

There is a different "spirit" (read: meaning) to adjectives like utmost vs reasonable.

It's not all text and exactly correct definitions.
I'm not writing a philosophy paper or scientific treatise.
As long as you understand the general theme of what I'm saying,
the exact words and whether something is an absolute or just a tendency is not so important.
Clarifying about words is how we get to understanding themes.
We should try to avoid thinking like foids where we just expect telepathic shit.

If I ask and you agree that you intended something more akin to "reasonable" than to "utmost" for example:
this is how we achieved understanding of your INTEND theme, as it differs from your earlier STATED theme.

Yeah, good thing this kind of violent rape basically never happens in any case.
*shrug* I think it gets over-reported but I'm not sure what degree. Even if I knew what % was meant by basically-never or "how violent is violent" I prob wouldn't take a stance agreeing or disagreeing.

It's like I don't know how much, just that I get a sense the epidemic-levels don't line up with the near-universal deference foids get.

Where it does happen, 99% of the time it's something which could've been avoided if foids were more receptive to gentlemen ugcels and less receptive to jerk chads.

I think a lot men take "it's about personality" to heart (bluepill) which means they think if they just act like entitled chads the foids will want it.

Chad rarely needs to back down (his assertive use of non-con shit is embraced) so when sub-chads use this approach the foids will report it as rape.

The sub-chads would not behave this way if foids did not set a precedent for it by the combination of these two factors:
1) letting chad get away with it​
2) lying and saying chad gets away w/ it due to personality and not due to looks​

Men who blur the non-con lines and become too assertive are basically holding female society for account on their double standard: if it's due to personality then adopting Chad's personality means they are entitled to Chad's rewards.

If foids don't want sub-Chads behaving this way then they need to make that clear by making Chad beg for sex and jump through hoops just as sub-Chads would, and ALWAYS punish doing things w/o asking for and receiving permission first.

SOME of them do this, but it seems like a minority, and unfortunately the non-hypocrite minority of women suffer from a sort of "rape culture" propoagated by the behaviors and preachings that the majority of deceptive foids engage in.

Some of rape culture is of course also due to men who would behave this way if majority of foids weren't lying hypocrites (it's not a purely one-sided problem) but I think this accounts for a minority of the rapey scenarios. The vast majority is a symptom of their avoidable bullshit if foids forced each other to improve behaviors/speech en-masse because I think most men care enough that they would adapt to that.

Instead the current preach/behave combo of majority foids leaves men either confused (bluepilled) or angry (blackpilled) and either way results in bad outcomes. Honesty and non-hypocrisy ("chad doesn't need to ask to put his dick in because he's handsome, not because he's assertive" essentially) would go a long way to reducing confusion and reducing anger and lead to less rape.

Basically by not needing explicit consent from chad, women are contributing to their own rape culture because they set an example that consent isn't that important. They talk out of both sides of their mouth. You have women preaching about graded permissions and then ignoring those standards when their pussy is wet over a muscular guy: their own people are shooting themselves in the foot.

I think some women recognize this and do try to self-police but the vast majority seem to ignore this problem and just shift cause externally: they will lecture guys about the need for consent maximize observed disobedience, while minimizing the self-sabotage to this social message given by foids who selectively enforce those purported expectations based on looks and wanting spontaneous fucks w/o consent talks.

The problem is that women don't value their chastity AT ALL nowadays, even though it's a death of a kind to lose her virginity.
I certainly fetishize and value virginity and understand stuff like pair bonding and masculization chimerism but seems going overboard to talk about it like a death.

If we put too much importance on going from 0>1 cocks then everything else pales in comparison and then you have foids think it must be nothing at all to go from 1>999 cocks.

We should try not to embellish too much: if we make it less "end of the world" the advantage is you might have more foids stay in a slight-degen tier rather than going full-degen the second they become impure.

This is especially important for the minority who lose virginity in legit rapes : I don't want them feeling worthless and losing restraint and hope. I don't want to devalue them at all TBH: I think there is some value in weighing chastity at least mostly by what people choose to do rather than what is done to them.

This doesn't divorce outcome of course because outcomes are rarely purely independent of choices surrounding them, even if this might be earlier choices moreso than later ones.

I think society encourages women to lose their virginities as early as possible and pay no heed to it as a concept.
I wouldn't say as far as EAP as we aren't publicly telling preschoolers to jump on cock or anything. There's certainly resistance to that.
There are definitely aspects of society at least pushing this kinda thing ulteriorly though, like negresses who teach their preschool kids to twerk, have sex in front of them, etc.

They will say that virginity is a false concept, etc,
that sexual degeneracy does not defile the spirit and flesh,
which we know not to be true.
Yeah, absolute denial is just as irrational as excess embellishment. The truth is somewhere in the middle.
Getting raped even if you 100% didn't contribute to making it happen still fucks you up for example, defiles you.
I don't like throwing people out as worthless or blaming them for it, of course.

I guess in some sense you want to devalue people this happens to because it could serve as a deterrent for those who will let it happen and say they didn't engineer it?
In that way you remove incentive to do so willingly and deceive (as foids often do) as the outcome itself generates a consequence regardless as to how you paint the intentions.

I can exaggerate a bit on it because it's so backwards today.
Chastity should be valued VERY highly; it is valued VERY low or not at all.
This is what I'm trying to say.
Kinda circumstantial, I think a lot of guys value chastity more highly than they will publicly admit because there are now social penalties for praising chastity (ie you're a slut-shamer, need to get dox'd, etc)

I think a lot of foids know that so they'll react to men's unspoken value of chastity by at least trying to appear that way even if deep down they are not.

The larger battle might actually be to get people to inherently value chastity for it's own sake rather than just it's appearance.

Women I think used to self-police in this sense, but if we want to promote this, I think it will take more than just "I prefer to marry chaste women"

That only promotes the appearance of chastity: being legit chaste is then only appealing because you don't need to take effort at deception: it can be easier to appear chaste if you actually are, even if you don't inherently value the chastity.

To promote chastity for it's own sake would lead to an outcome like a foid being chaste even if everyone thinks she is a slut and she has no reasonable help of fixing her rep.

That's the ideal thing: she's chaste for it's own sake regardless of if it betters her reputation. You want that sort of motivation.

My question is: if we do not actually value male chastity for some kind of inherent value (as a virtue to be proud of with it's own rewards) then can we even be leaders in such an effort?

Places here we seem to often harp on people who have standards, for example, even though standards are part of chastity. By condemning "volceldom" and similar (to the point where 99% of "trucels" will LARP about being utterly standardless) we work against the idea of promoting male chastity as a virtue.

In that case promoting female chastity as a virtue only works with a traditionalist non-egalitarian philosophy and trying to get foids to accept that, which is difficult because many of us still have egalitarian expectations or beliefs.

Always doubt claims of rape, but especially so if there are no visible injuries.
Injuries may also be self-inflicted as in Amber Heard's case, so this isn't waterproof at all.
In general, do not believe claims of rape.
I try to not 100% believe in any accounts no matter how much I feel compelled to trust someone.
I try to be more skeptical the more I inherently feel that compulsion: as I do with women.

I'm a born misandrist gynepheil who just inherently distrusts men and trusts women:
if my preaching soudns otherwise it's because my memes are overriding my genes because I'm compensating to try to try and be objective and fair.

Well, this was during the samurai times in Ancient Japan.
When a samurai loses honor, he is meant to commit seppuku to restore his honor.
Honor is more important than his life.
And when a maiden is about to be raped, she was supposed to cut their arteries with a tanto or kaiken to prevent the rape.
This would lead to her death, and most rapists wouldn't rape a corpse and her spirit, separate from her body, could face no defilement.
A woman's honor is her chastity.
Characters like that certainly have some kind of beauty but I don't live by those standards so I won't expect foids to.

Or at least I probably derive a sense of honor in a different way than a traditional samurai/maiden so can't so easily enter into seppuku-tier standards.

Honor is basically reputation and we have no rep to begin with. Samurai / Maidens are high-rep upper-tier nobility who have not lived with the revulsion we experience.

If they want to an-hero because they can't take the loss of rep, that's on them, but I've already learned to cope with it. If lacking rep were suicide-worthy I would've already roped.

By virtue of being incels on this forum we're all non-samurai because we haven't roped at society's revulsion. A samurai could not have tolerated being us because we are inherently considered dishonorable to society.

We can't "lose face" because we never had "face" to begin with, figuratively OR literally.

a woman should preserve her chastity and do what she can to not be raped, up to and including suicide.
Virginity is sexual value for women, just like having a pretty face or being able to cook or other stuff that makes her a good partner/wife/mother.

I don't see why this one aspect of value should be so all-or-nothing as to make life worth losing to avoid it.

I think some of us might be able to cope better w/ a 10/10 girl who's fucked one dick than a 1/10 girl who's fucked 0, for example.

You can say otherwise but realistically, I dunno man. Let's not put ourselves on pedestols, we're less superficial than most foids (or most guys) but there's still SOME superficilaity and shallowness in us.

Let's not be like foids and fool ourselves into thinking we're purely about personality and would fuck a 2/10 personality 1/10 looks foid over a 1/10 personality 10/10 looks foid: we probably wouldn't.

Based on that, I wouldn't expect foids to an hero to avoid getting her face cut up: it's fine with me if she wants to heal up and continue living with a scarred/burned face. Why the fuck shoudl I be approaching she die just because she might be less attractive to me?

This kind of dehumanizing thing is what foids do to us: we're unattractive to them so we should just fucking die. It's compelling to want to "punch back" and apply that same standard to them, I guess?

It's good you have the freedom to say what you're saying, and it's good for guys to occasionally say it, just so they know what it's like to hear/read it, because the outrage/sadness they will respond with could give them some idea of how WE feel when they do the equivalent.

After that's worn off though, rather than stand by it openly (as opposed to how foids refuse to be accountable for these behaviors / implications) I'm fine with then saying that no, I don't actually have such brutal expectations for foids: but hey in return: maybe don't wish for us to die just for being ugly? Value us just a tad regardless of sex appeal and in return we can value women just a tad regardless of sex appeal too.

She could, of course, stab the rapist or something, because if these values were held, if women did occasionally kills themselves to preserve themselves, then rape of a virgin would be comparable to murder.
Where did we ever hold such values though? In a lot of them they'd just compel the rapist to marry the virgin or some shit.

Of course, since women are such whores nowadays, murder is FAR worse than rape, and there would be no excuse for her to kill her would-be rapist; she would be better off killing herself, since suicide is necessarily a less awful crime than murder.
Are you implying this situation that the woman who is threatened with rape is a non-virgin or something? Or that she is a whore?
I'm again unsure what threshold is being set for whore-establishment, I really hope it's not that any non-virgin is a whore because I definitely don't agree with such an extreme leap, there's got to be middle ground between virgins and whores.

Especially since to me, whoredom is about intent not outcome: virgin girls can be whores if they're trying but incapable of losing their virginity under the most degen circumstances, while girls who have taken 1000 cocks could in theory be non-whores if they are sex slaves.

The problem with this is, of course, a woman's chastity isn't valued that highly and the practical thing to do is, as you said, just calmly sit there and get raped, neither accepting nor rejecting the rapist and move on with your life and your virtue signaling points of being a victim, as well as trying to get the rapist a death penalty.
I don't like the idea of death penalty for rape because we should always take into account false accusations, that's why death penalties in general should be avoided if we have the resources available for indefinite incarceration. In cases where it's used the standards for conviction should be crazy higher than whatever standards are set for incarceration.

The problem with rape in particular is you have a thing people permit and sometimes don't permit, whereas you generally don't permit murder so you just need to prove killing happened. That's part of the issue with legalized suicide too as it introduces that new complication of proving consent/intent

Male chastity matters in regard to sex a man doesn't want, like getting anally raped in prisons.
it tends to be less of an issue with women since we tend to consent to that

In theory a foid who's super ug could rape a guy w/ better options who turns her down by using a weapon (knife or gun) to compensate for physical weakness, or some kind of social pressure like threatening to get him fired or jailed. This could be an upsetting situation, especially if she emulates rape by a man by jamming a dildo into your anus or some shit.

I'll admit getting cock enveloped w/o consent prob slight less traumatic than getting poopered w/o consent.

Non-con BJ from a man sounds like it should be universlally more upsetting than non-con BJ from a woman, though if a woman is repulsive enough it could be indistinguishable from disgust one would feel from men. Think some 80yo foid w/ broken teeth, herpes sores, etc. (needs to be extreme)

There is a difference between spirit of words and spirit of INTENT.

https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bctwj/22_2/05_TXT.htm for example talks about shifting from "utmost resistance" to "reasonable resistance"

There is a different "spirit" (read: meaning) to adjectives like utmost vs reasonable.

Clarifying about words is how we get to understanding themes.
We should try to avoid thinking like foids where we just expect telepathic shit.

If I ask and you agree that you intended something more akin to "reasonable" than to "utmost" for example:
this is how we achieved understanding of your INTEND theme, as it differs from your earlier STATED theme.

*shrug* I think it gets over-reported but I'm not sure what degree. Even if I knew what % was meant by basically-never or "how violent is violent" I prob wouldn't take a stance agreeing or disagreeing.

It's like I don't know how much, just that I get a sense the epidemic-levels don't line up with the near-universal deference foids get.

Where it does happen, 99% of the time it's something which could've been avoided if foids were more receptive to gentlemen ugcels and less receptive to jerk chads.

I think a lot men take "it's about personality" to heart (bluepill) which means they think if they just act like entitled chads the foids will want it.

Chad rarely needs to back down (his assertive use of non-con shit is embraced) so when sub-chads use this approach the foids will report it as rape.

The sub-chads would not behave this way if foids did not set a precedent for it by the combination of these two factors:
1) letting chad get away with it​
2) lying and saying chad gets away w/ it due to personality and not due to looks​

Men who blur the non-con lines and become too assertive are basically holding female society for account on their double standard: if it's due to personality then adopting Chad's personality means they are entitled to Chad's rewards.

If foids don't want sub-Chads behaving this way then they need to make that clear by making Chad beg for sex and jump through hoops just as sub-Chads would, and ALWAYS punish doing things w/o asking for and receiving permission first.

SOME of them do this, but it seems like a minority, and unfortunately the non-hypocrite minority of women suffer from a sort of "rape culture" propoagated by the behaviors and preachings that the majority of deceptive foids engage in.

Some of rape culture is of course also due to men who would behave this way if majority of foids weren't lying hypocrites (it's not a purely one-sided problem) but I think this accounts for a minority of the rapey scenarios. The vast majority is a symptom of their avoidable bullshit if foids forced each other to improve behaviors/speech en-masse because I think most men care enough that they would adapt to that.

Instead the current preach/behave combo of majority foids leaves men either confused (bluepilled) or angry (blackpilled) and either way results in bad outcomes. Honesty and non-hypocrisy ("chad doesn't need to ask to put his dick in because he's handsome, not because he's assertive" essentially) would go a long way to reducing confusion and reducing anger and lead to less rape.

Basically by not needing explicit consent from chad, women are contributing to their own rape culture because they set an example that consent isn't that important. They talk out of both sides of their mouth. You have women preaching about graded permissions and then ignoring those standards when their pussy is wet over a muscular guy: their own people are shooting themselves in the foot.

I think some women recognize this and do try to self-police but the vast majority seem to ignore this problem and just shift cause externally: they will lecture guys about the need for consent maximize observed disobedience, while minimizing the self-sabotage to this social message given by foids who selectively enforce those purported expectations based on looks and wanting spontaneous fucks w/o consent talks.

I certainly fetishize and value virginity and understand stuff like pair bonding and masculization chimerism but seems going overboard to talk about it like a death.

If we put too much importance on going from 0>1 cocks then everything else pales in comparison and then you have foids think it must be nothing at all to go from 1>999 cocks.

We should try not to embellish too much: if we make it less "end of the world" the advantage is you might have more foids stay in a slight-degen tier rather than going full-degen the second they become impure.

This is especially important for the minority who lose virginity in legit rapes : I don't want them feeling worthless and losing restraint and hope. I don't want to devalue them at all TBH: I think there is some value in weighing chastity at least mostly by what people choose to do rather than what is done to them.

This doesn't divorce outcome of course because outcomes are rarely purely independent of choices surrounding them, even if this might be earlier choices moreso than later ones.

I wouldn't say as far as EAP as we aren't publicly telling preschoolers to jump on cock or anything. There's certainly resistance to that.
There are definitely aspects of society at least pushing this kinda thing ulteriorly though, like negresses who teach their preschool kids to twerk, have sex in front of them, etc.

Yeah, absolute denial is just as irrational as excess embellishment. The truth is somewhere in the middle.
Getting raped even if you 100% didn't contribute to making it happen still fucks you up for example, defiles you.
I don't like throwing people out as worthless or blaming them for it, of course.

I guess in some sense you want to devalue people this happens to because it could serve as a deterrent for those who will let it happen and say they didn't engineer it?
In that way you remove incentive to do so willingly and deceive (as foids often do) as the outcome itself generates a consequence regardless as to how you paint the intentions.

Kinda circumstantial, I think a lot of guys value chastity more highly than they will publicly admit because there are now social penalties for praising chastity (ie you're a slut-shamer, need to get dox'd, etc)

I think a lot of foids know that so they'll react to men's unspoken value of chastity by at least trying to appear that way even if deep down they are not.

The larger battle might actually be to get people to inherently value chastity for it's own sake rather than just it's appearance.

Women I think used to self-police in this sense, but if we want to promote this, I think it will take more than just "I prefer to marry chaste women"

That only promotes the appearance of chastity: being legit chaste is then only appealing because you don't need to take effort at deception: it can be easier to appear chaste if you actually are, even if you don't inherently value the chastity.

To promote chastity for it's own sake would lead to an outcome like a foid being chaste even if everyone thinks she is a slut and she has no reasonable help of fixing her rep.

That's the ideal thing: she's chaste for it's own sake regardless of if it betters her reputation. You want that sort of motivation.

My question is: if we do not actually value male chastity for some kind of inherent value (as a virtue to be proud of with it's own rewards) then can we even be leaders in such an effort?

Places here we seem to often harp on people who have standards, for example, even though standards are part of chastity. By condemning "volceldom" and similar (to the point where 99% of "trucels" will LARP about being utterly standardless) we work against the idea of promoting male chastity as a virtue.

In that case promoting female chastity as a virtue only works with a traditionalist non-egalitarian philosophy and trying to get foids to accept that, which is difficult because many of us still have egalitarian expectations or beliefs.

I try to not 100% believe in any accounts no matter how much I feel compelled to trust someone.
I try to be more skeptical the more I inherently feel that compulsion: as I do with women.

I'm a born misandrist gynepheil who just inherently distrusts men and trusts women:
if my preaching soudns otherwise it's because my memes are overriding my genes because I'm compensating to try to try and be objective and fair.

Characters like that certainly have some kind of beauty but I don't live by those standards so I won't expect foids to.

Or at least I probably derive a sense of honor in a different way than a traditional samurai/maiden so can't so easily enter into seppuku-tier standards.

Honor is basically reputation and we have no rep to begin with. Samurai / Maidens are high-rep upper-tier nobility who have not lived with the revulsion we experience.

If they want to an-hero because they can't take the loss of rep, that's on them, but I've already learned to cope with it. If lacking rep were suicide-worthy I would've already roped.

By virtue of being incels on this forum we're all non-samurai because we haven't roped at society's revulsion. A samurai could not have tolerated being us because we are inherently considered dishonorable to society.

We can't "lose face" because we never had "face" to begin with, figuratively OR literally.

Virginity is sexual value for women, just like having a pretty face or being able to cook or other stuff that makes her a good partner/wife/mother.

I don't see why this one aspect of value should be so all-or-nothing as to make life worth losing to avoid it.

I think some of us might be able to cope better w/ a 10/10 girl who's fucked one dick than a 1/10 girl who's fucked 0, for example.

You can say otherwise but realistically, I dunno man. Let's not put ourselves on pedestols, we're less superficial than most foids (or most guys) but there's still SOME superficilaity and shallowness in us.

Let's not be like foids and fool ourselves into thinking we're purely about personality and would fuck a 2/10 personality 1/10 looks foid over a 1/10 personality 10/10 looks foid: we probably wouldn't.

Based on that, I wouldn't expect foids to an hero to avoid getting her face cut up: it's fine with me if she wants to heal up and continue living with a scarred/burned face. Why the fuck shoudl I be approaching she die just because she might be less attractive to me?

This kind of dehumanizing thing is what foids do to us: we're unattractive to them so we should just fucking die. It's compelling to want to "punch back" and apply that same standard to them, I guess?

It's good you have the freedom to say what you're saying, and it's good for guys to occasionally say it, just so they know what it's like to hear/read it, because the outrage/sadness they will respond with could give them some idea of how WE feel when they do the equivalent.

After that's worn off though, rather than stand by it openly (as opposed to how foids refuse to be accountable for these behaviors / implications) I'm fine with then saying that no, I don't actually have such brutal expectations for foids: but hey in return: maybe don't wish for us to die just for being ugly? Value us just a tad regardless of sex appeal and in return we can value women just a tad regardless of sex appeal too.

Where did we ever hold such values though? In a lot of them they'd just compel the rapist to marry the virgin or some shit.

Are you implying this situation that the woman who is threatened with rape is a non-virgin or something? Or that she is a whore?
I'm again unsure what threshold is being set for whore-establishment, I really hope it's not that any non-virgin is a whore because I definitely don't agree with such an extreme leap, there's got to be middle ground between virgins and whores.

Especially since to me, whoredom is about intent not outcome: virgin girls can be whores if they're trying but incapable of losing their virginity under the most degen circumstances, while girls who have taken 1000 cocks could in theory be non-whores if they are sex slaves.

I don't like the idea of death penalty for rape because we should always take into account false accusations, that's why death penalties in general should be avoided if we have the resources available for indefinite incarceration. In cases where it's used the standards for conviction should be crazy higher than whatever standards are set for incarceration.

The problem with rape in particular is you have a thing people permit and sometimes don't permit, whereas you generally don't permit murder so you just need to prove killing happened. That's part of the issue with legalized suicide too as it introduces that new complication of proving consent/intent

This is way too long to respond to now.
I did read all of it, though and you made a lot of good points.
My next serious thread will address the topic of virginity at length, but if I have time I'll respond to this later.
Otherwise, most of this will be addressed in that thread, which you will disagree with but I'll try to address some of this there if I don't make a formal response to this post.

My next serious thread will address the topic of virginity at length, but if I have time I'll respond to this later.
Otherwise, most of this will be addressed in that thread, which you will disagree with
looking forward to it, I'm sure I'll agree with the spirit of some of your stuff it's just maybe like going 95% as far

looking forward to it, I'm sure I'll agree with the spirit of some of your stuff it's just maybe like going 95% as far

i'll tag you, but it might take a while.
i have a lot of material but it's rambling with no clear thesis.

:feelskek::feelskek:
OP needs Jesus

Only if i can touch her body or she does it naked

If she intentionally wanted to, yes.

If a girl is doing a sexual act like this with you that means you aren't really ugly and can get girls.

That's it.

Do you get off publicaly displaying your fetishes here in all details? :chad: :feelsdevil::feelshaha:

The more interesting than your alibi questions is, if you can be incel, if you coom to other incels reading your smutt. :feelssus:

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

OP needs Jesus
JesusCrossJesus

I need the holy Holy Trinity TBH but which third do I coom in first?
If a girl is doing a sexual act like this with you
that means you aren't really ugly
and can get girls.
Escortcels know that's not true: while you need to look a certain good to even be able to escortmax you don't really "get" a girl who won't fuck you for free
Do you get off publicaly displaying your fetishes here in all details?
if only this were true because then I could get to sleep faster

Last edited:

View attachment 380884

View attachment 380877

Nigga really wrote an essay

This definitely counts as a sex act, it's just an assisted handjob. If you didn't pay her or coerce her somehow (blackmail etc.) then it counts.

I might have to stop coming here. I'm seeing people's IQs are starting to drop.

What kind of schizo-simp essay is this?
Fuck you op.

This definitely counts as a sex act, it's just an assisted handjob. If you didn't pay her or coerce her somehow (blackmail etc.) then it counts.

The question is how far separate can it get before it ceases to be a sex act from a foid.

For example what if a foid just needs to press a button and it gives 100 guys a handjob from 100 robotic arms radio-tethered to her PC?

That wouldn't feel like ascension to me. I could've pushed that button myself. She only caused it on a technicality.

What kind of schizo-simp essay is this?
Fuck you op.

Seems like you're avoiding answering the question because it confuses you.
You can think it's SIMP to settle on a handjob, and extra-SIMP to settle on an insulated handjob, but take a stance, lazy

The question is how far separate can it get before it ceases to be a sex act from a foid.

For example what if a foid just needs to press a button and it gives 100 guys a handjob from 100 robotic arms radio-tethered to her PC?

That wouldn't feel like ascension to me. I could've pushed that button myself. She only caused it on a technicality.

You can think it's SIMP to settle on a handjob, and extra-SIMP to settle on an insulated handjob, but take a stance, lazy
Those are two completely separate things, nice strawman.

In one case she's giving you an assisted hand job and in the other she's pushing a button. There's no way you can convince me that they are in any way similar.

Are you saying that wearing a condom means you aren't actually having sex because your penis isn't making skin contact with her vagina? This is basically the level of argument you are making right now.

Or are you saying that she's only willing to do this one sex act with you and nothing else? If that is the case then it's pretty cucked if your girlfriend is only willing to give you handjobs. My assumption is that, realistically speaking, if a woman if willing to give you a handjob for free out of her own volition she would be open to other stuff as well.

Last edited:
No.
This is plain stupid.
This is Simp advocacy.