Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would it be cucked or based to temporarily "identify" as a woman so you can beat up women in sports and get publicly applauded for being so brave?

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
I mean, you do not even need to do anything, just say "I'm a woman", and BAM! you're a woman. Then you can beat up some foid, have other foids applaud you for being so brave, and then say "Oh well, nevermind, I'm a man again!" And these foids couldn't touch you because that would go against their tranny ideology.

FIGHTING-FAIR-image.jpg

:lul:

It's very easy money and fame. Do it for the lulz too it's hilarious.

yes it's good idea tbh

You could also play American football and rugby against femoids and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha you could just fucking tackle them and throw them to the ground and knock them and have other foids applaud you for it, shit I can't even type that sentence from laughing, LOL :feelshaha:

DmcRAsHWsAES-hD.jpg

Based tbh. I'd wipe the floor if I competed as a "woman" in powerlifting comps. Might get bored tbh.

That's what lots of men in sport are doing already

There's a movie called Juwanna Mann that's something similar to this.

the average white woman would beat me in a fight so this isnt an option for me

the average white woman would beat me in a fight so this isnt an option for me

the "average" Western foid is obese, so you could probably still beat her, but any moderately athletic white foid could beat up the average ricecel tbh

the wrestler in the picture is a foid-to-male transgender, she took like a shit ton of hormone injections

I mean, you do not even need to do anything, just say "I'm a woman", and BAM! you're a woman. Then you can beat up some foid, have other foids applaud you for being so brave, and then say "Oh well, nevermind, I'm a man again!" And these foids couldn't touch you because that would go against their tranny ideology.

FIGHTING-FAIR-image.jpg

:lul:
not cucked tbh