Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would it be worth it to go for 200 total cold approaches?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Would it be worth it?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Even just as an experiment to find more blackpills? I'd only have 95 more to go.

Better than roping I guess.

Just ask a million of women bro, there is a someone for everyone! :soy: :bluepill: :soy:

> cold approaching during corona

:feelshaha:

I haven't even done 1

Not if you value your dignity

How do you even cold approach?
I feel like cold approaches NEVER work out unless you're a 8/10.

Make a poll bhai

How do you even cold approach?
No other option works for me. I'm rejected from social circles and get ZERO matches on tinder.

Cold approaches are the only way because you can get a large sample size.

Are cold approaches something that actually takes place irl? I don't think i've ever witnessed someone doing a cold approach.

Considering your height, race and face, absolutely not. Cold approaching is impossible unless you look like model.

why not boyo :feelsokman:
Are cold approaches something that actually takes place irl? I don't think i've ever witnessed someone doing a cold approach.
I've done hundreds

believing in approaching means you doubt the blackpill fine. I am all for testing so go ahead continue approaching . Why stop at 200 make it a goal for 500.

It won't make a difference but it would make for an awesome thread

No other option works for me. I'm rejected from social circles and get ZERO matches on tinder.

Cold approaches are the only way because you can get a large sample size.
I'm in a similar situation.
If you don't have a social circle and you're not good looking enough for tinder, then it's completely over.
Like I don't think there is any way to ascend.

If ı wanted to hurt myself ı would just solve some geometry.
Dont do it.

Aren't you a self hating rn?

Definitely not

20201125 145558

No because you're ugly, autistic and Corona.

I mean if you have already done a shit ton I don't see what the harm is in doing more.

I haven't even done 1
Not even joking. Go to Zambia, Nigeria or Ghana. Literally walk up to any foid and say Hi.
Considering your height, race and face, absolutely not. Cold approaching is impossible unless you look like model.
His face was enough. Height sealed his fate.

No, too much humiliation

I remember back when I was 17, I told a classmate I wanted to try "cold approaches". He told me, "Nah, man. Don't do that unless you look like [male classmate from Georgia who was a fuckin' Chad]" I thought that was bullshit, unfortunately, he was right.

Cold approaching is not a number's game. If you got rejected dozens of time then you will probably get rejected hundreds or thousands of time. Personally, I've done a few in my lifetime (I can't even remember now, maybe 6 or 7, I don't even know). It's always the same shit.

Same here.

Not even joking. Go to Zambia, Nigeria or Ghana. Literally walk up to any foid and say Hi.

What would happen? You would get your hands cut off or what?

What would happen? You would get your hands cut off or what?
He's a white brit. The average foid there would get wet at the thought of being with a caucasion.

you have nothing to lose by trying

you have nothing to lose by trying
Usually there is but he's approached so many times and managed the rejections that there isn't much else for him to lose.

Why not ruin their day kek

If you're not talking to foids everday, then you have truly given up

I don't see what you expect to learn that you don't already know.

It won’t work but it will make you low inhib

is it worth getting prison raped over talking to women?

If you get sexual pleasure on making foids pissed that you consider them at your level... yeah.

Otherwise no. You know nothing good will happen.

Even just as an experiment to find more blackpills? I'd only have 95 more to go.
Sure

Just dont forgot to get them jeans and a pair of Js :soy:

And one of these shirts
Images 19

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Nope. Completely pointless as an incel. Very poor results for normies, and even subpar but better results for Chad. You have better odds with 1 warm approach than 200 cold.

Nope. Completely pointless as an incel. Very poor results for normies, and even subpar but better results for Chad. You have better odds with 1 warm approach than 200 cold.
But I'm already rejected from social circles and friend groups.

But I'm already rejected from social circles and friend groups.
Then just make new friends. Easier than cold approach. Either way is brutal if you are truecel.

You're asking to get jailed at this point tbh.

Volcel if you wouldnt

Just ask a million of women bro, there is a someone for everyone! :soy: :bluepill: :soy:
I have approached many times, none of them were "cold approaches". And the result was always the same.
The number of approaches doesn't matter. And having said that, the approaches still need to be done before never being tried again.

In truth, one still needs to approach a reasonable number of foids before I can truly acknowledge him as an Incel.
Cowards who never tried, are obese, lazy, and behave like weirdo's socially are pretty much volcels.

But approaching 100x or 200x. No one does that, that is ridiculous. It builds nothing, and is a sure way to get you either in prison or at least charged with sexual harassment or "predatory sexual behavior", or any of the stupid bullshit cop pigs put in the paper.

It's not a "number's game".

No point in approaching more if you already know its over.

Be careful and dont get arrested

I could not do it, but if you can do that without having an emotional breakdown, you would learn massive amounts of intel. Why aren't there scientific studies like these?

definition of insanity