Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would like some opinions for a video I'm making

drajeto23

drajeto23

Greycel
So, I watched Mobey Blue's response to Sargon a while back and wanted to make my own edutainment video about inceldom hopefully educating normies about inceldom. I wanted to hear some legitimate accounts on what you people think inceldom is and some responses to the most common criticisms targeted at us.
For me the whole thing being about sex is kinda moot since me and the people here talk about soulmates and loneliness more than, well, fucking.
I also wanna talk about female privilege and how much easier it is for women to create social contacts and how that affects our gender dynamic.
This in short, are my two cents. I'd be happy if I could hear out yours.
Money Blue's video:

Also if this post does decently I'd like to run a few polls to create a more general view of things.

in my opinion, you have to speak the basics about blackpill. there are a lot of people thinking that blackpill is just giving up like a coward, when, in fact, blackpill has nothing to do with attitudes but with a reality check.

the redpill believes that any man can get along with women if he acts in a certain way, and that if someone is not picking up a woman, it's because he's doing something wrong.

already the blackpill believes that the appearance has preponderant factor on personality and attitude. someone who looks well above average will hardly need any personality and attitude, even to the point of being free to be childish and attract women anyway. who looks normal can do well, but will need personality and attitude to get some results.

even poor people who look very disgusting will not get anything, no matter how hard they try. once one discovers that any and all effort is absolutely useless, the man gives up completely to continue trying, leaves the game and assumes incel.

in my opinion, you have to speak the basics about blackpill. there are a lot of people thinking that blackpill is just giving up like a coward, when, in fact, blackpill has nothing to do with attitudes but with a reality check.

the redpill believes that any man can get along with women if he acts in a certain way, and that if someone is not picking up a woman, it's because he's doing something wrong.

already the blackpill believes that the appearance has preponderant factor on personality and attitude. someone who looks well above average will hardly need any personality and attitude, even to the point of being free to be childish and attract women anyway. who looks normal can do well, but will need personality and attitude to get some results.

even poor people who look very disgusting will not get anything, no matter how hard they try. once one discovers that any and all effort is absolutely useless, the man gives up completely to continue trying, leaves the game and assumes incel.
I sense this general feeling of hopelessness. I can't lie I'm not that far in yet. Still waiting for that unicorn. Do you think there is some hope that maybe the world would recognize this suffering and maybe we'll pull out of this condition?

Do you think there is some hope that maybe the world would recognize this suffering and maybe we'll pull out of this condition?
If that ever happens, I bet we'll be too old to benefit:feelsrope:

So, I watched Mobey Blue's response to Sargon a while back and wanted to make my own edutainment video about inceldom hopefully educating normies about inceldom. I wanted to hear some legitimate accounts on what you people think inceldom is and some responses to the most common criticisms targeted at us.
For me the whole thing being about sex is kinda moot since me and the people here talk about soulmates and loneliness more than, well, fucking.
I also wanna talk about female privilege and how much easier it is for women to create social contacts and how that affects our gender dynamic.
This in short, are my two cents. I'd be happy if I could hear out yours.
Money Blue's video:

Also if this post does decently I'd like to run a few polls to create a more general view of things.

If you want to actually seriously make incel content I would be down but we need a venue for conversation beyond text I need to verbally talk to you so we can bounce ideas around. I would definitely help you with your channel the fact is that we should just have a panel with incels that have high verbal IQs(sargon is an intellectual lightweight haven't watched his videos in a year or more but he is just an opportunistic idiot whose plans always blow up in his face)

sargon is a total fucking idiot though and alot of the people who would troll the fuck out of him(myself included) scared him so much he stopped showing up to actual debates and just started using his carrier pidgeon Vee(or whatever the fuck the gypsy's name is) to go around and do all the schmoozing for him so he can test the ideological waters and see if his intellect is up to par with his potential opponents(he's so pathetic he can't even debate watch any video where he's debating metokur or a WN figure he just starts shitting his pants and smearing it all over the place)

If you want to actually seriously make incel content I would be down but we need a venue for conversation beyond text I need to verbally talk to you so we can bounce ideas around. I would definitely help you with your channel the fact is that we should just have a panel with incels that have high verbal IQs(sargon is an intellectual lightweight haven't watched his videos in a year or more but he is just an opportunistic idiot whose plans always blow up in his face)

sargon is a total fucking idiot though and alot of the people who would troll the fuck out of him(myself included) scared him so much he stopped showing up to actual debates and just started using his carrier pidgeon Vee(or whatever the fuck the gypsy's name is) to go around and do all the schmoozing for him so he can test the ideological waters and see if his intellect is up to par with his potential opponents(he's so pathetic he can't even debate watch any video where he's debating metokur or a WN figure he just starts shitting his pants and smearing it all over the place)
I am up for that. Guess we can PM each other perhaps?
I also agree Sargon is kinda dumb and I haven't really watched him in ages, kinda swung to the other side of the political spectrum myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back