Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would many of us have been incel if we were born 20 years earlier

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Many talk about how the hypergamy was not so bad in the 80s or 90s. However for the X generation dating has been pretty bad however for the millenials it is non existant unless you are a chad, drug dealer or dj.

Not as bad BUT, and I say BUT. You had to be NT and approach girls and pick up IOIs. I am from that generation.

Probably. I have a some uncles who I conspicuously never see with females. Inceldom is more common across generations than you think

I’m a universecel. Throughout all eras, galaxies, etc., I am incel.

The chances would be much more in our favor. The 4's and 5's probably wouldn't be posting here.

id still be bullied

maybe I'm not sure

sorry but what is NT and IOI?
No Aspergers. Basically women may ask you something, give you a look, etc and you have to take the ball from there. You also could cold approach women. I had guys tell me in college women were looking at you, but you take no action.

If I were born 20 years earlier, I would be 55 right now and would have experienced adolescence in the 1970s. Not sure if a truecel like me would have fared better back then, but I'll say the conditions were a lot better, even if things were beginning to decline around that time.

FWIW, femoids treated me even more harshly during the 1990s and 2000s than they do today. I'm mostly invisible to them nowadays, which is an improvement over being treated like a creep/monster throughout my teens and 20s.

You can't figure this stuff out from the context?

Maybe you are NT.
If you're not being sarcastic, then you have no idea what the definition of context is.
sorry but what is NT and IOI?
NT stands for neuro-typical, which means not acting like you're autistic, either literally, e.g. vocal tics, being a spastic, etc. or not, and understanding social cues; like the fact that 8+ women do not desire one who is below a 4, so do not approach.
I don't remember what IOI is.

If you're not being sarcastic, then you have no idea what the definition of context is.

NT stands for neuro-typical, which means not acting like you're autistic, either literally, e.g. vocal tics, being a spastic, etc. or not, and understanding social cues; like the fact that 8+ women do not desire one who is below a 4, so do not approach.
I don't remember what IOI is.

Well I've pretty much always been able to pick up any jargon without asking for help or searching for definitions. I should have been clear I wasn't referring only to the context in this thread. I meant the context of the whole forum. And given this guy has more posts than me I was wondering why he hadn't been able to work out what NT means yet.

Which, may actually be an NT trait given that certain non-NT brains have enhanced pattern recognition. Enhanced pattern recognition would be able to extract much more information from context, that others may not even see as context.

Well I've pretty much always been able to pick up any jargon without asking for help or searching for definitions. I should have been clear I wasn't referring only to the context in this thread. I meant the context of the whole forum. And given this guy has more posts than me I was wondering why he hadn't been able to work out what NT means yet.

Which, may actually be an NT trait given that certain non-NT brains have enhanced pattern recognition. Enhanced pattern recognition would be able to extract much more information from context, that others may not even see as context.
Great. They're abbrevations, two+ initals; even if you ascertain what they could mean contextually, that doesn't necessarily mean you could guess what the words are. Slang/lingo doesn't always mean what is sounds like. That's the nature of it. And context doesn't always give an accurate definition of what a word is.

all of us because inceldom is about looks

Probably worse. since although people were less jaded and less introduced oti nformatio nage there were more white people on the average to mog ethnics.

I was born in 89. 20 years earlier would have put me in 69. Fuck that shit.. that was when things started getting bad. A great time to be born would have been in the mid 1800s. The 20th century was a discrace and we're still feeling the ripple effects.

No. But most of us would be divorce raped MGTOW.

My uncle was more autistic and antisocial than me, and everyone describes him as having been shy around women. But he still had a string of girlfriends in high school and his 20s and got married. Another uncle is described as being a "late bloomer" because he didn't have a girlfriend until his junior year of high school.

Meanwhile, I am 26 and have never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, and never been on a date with a girl. (I did recently lose my virginity to a prostitute though)

It would be less severe but a lot of ethniccels would have to face more blatant racism. And the truest of cels would still lose.

Would still be incel since I’m ugly. But I guess it would be easier
It would be less severe but a lot of ethniccels would have to face more blatant racism. And the truest of cels would still lose.
Pre bobs and vagene era dosent sound too bad

I'd be incel if I was born in the year 9530
I'd be incel if I was born in the year 1

I dont think so however I dont know if being in the same location I am in now 20 years earlier would help since I live in chad territory, I still might be an incel due to my extreme subhuman facial features