Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would men also overuse their power like foids do now if things were reversed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Do you think that men would behave differently and not use their power and hypergamy potential if the roles were reversed and multi-trilion dollar corporations, politicians and nature itself were behind men's empowerment and foid disempowerment? Be honest,

i'm low iq buttt i will try to answer: if i was a woman i would definitely abuse and use my powers to get free shelter, food, drinks, attention, validation through social media, affection, sex, transportation, why the fuck not?
Life revolves around women, they know it.
454px Lsjfkt4wnun11

It’s only fair

No, because of simps.
It's ingrained into men to protect foids and care for them, which is part of why we are in this bad situation.

No, because of simps.
It's ingrained into men to protect foids and care for them, which is part of why we are in this bad situation.
yeah, we wouldn't have power for long and even then, how do we reverse the roles if foids are the great selectors of the human race

yeah, we wouldn't have power for long and even then, how do we reverse the roles if foids are the great selectors of the human race
this hypothetical situation can only happen if men thought in a completely different manner, i.e. like foids.
the so-called "patriarchy" at its "worst" was benevolent toward women and they still had it MUCH easier than men.

this hypothetical situation can only happen if men thought in a completely different manner, i.e. like foids.
the so-called "patriarchy" at its "worst" was benevolent toward women and they still had it MUCH easier than men.
well if men aren't thinking like we do now can we even call them men? more like foids with dicks then. Men arent simply men because of our sex organs, we're men because we think logically, we have stronger bodies and will.

I’m not convinced men abused their power before so I doubt it — people act like the 50s and back when women couldn’t vote were the dark ages for women and that women were so oppressed, but I disagree with that assessment because women were always cared for and valued by men.

Without some kind of fairness/regulation in place to help men, women become hugely giga advantaged and the 80%+ men are left as wage slaves with no family and no sex (for the lurkers that don’t buy this, please educate yourself and go over the studies/citations present on the blackpill science article of incels.wiki — normies really have no idea how things are...).

Before when men had more power we weren’t losing jobs to diversity hires and most men could get sex and have a family. Meanwhile women were taken cared for and straight up given a very easy road (don’t have to wage slave/they can be stay at home parents — waaaay easier than industry 9-to-5 that requires degree). Nobody ever talks about how back them men did not have the ability to NOT wage slave and men still can’t typically be the stay at home parent — we don’t get nor have ever been able to take that easier road.

Relevant is that today men are actively persecuted and unfairly rated more harshly in schools/Uni/at work as per the studies outlined here:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/kbxzlo/teachers_mark_girls_higher_for_identical_work_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Also note the comments farther down cited by the OP where if you look at men today women in their 20s are actually out earning them.

Last edited:
Men did... For most of history. Women and children were very often treated like shit.

All women do is not have sex with men they don't find attractive. Men kept women as property with no rights of their own.

Women and children were very often treated like shit.
Bullshit meme. Women and children were simped to absolute protective standards even back then. People would literally kill all the men (including young teenage orphans) in wars, but leave the women and children alive. Men were killed and had the shorter hand in history ALWAYS. Everything you've been taught in this deceptive satanic lying piece of shit society has been the OPPOSITE.

>Women are oppressed = Women are priviledged elites and low status ugly men are expendable slaves inconveniencing them
>Dark ages were shit = Traditional morality that kept cohesion and monogamy enforced prevented womens ability to massfuck chads and gradually murder us or enslave us

Everything normies tell you is literally backwards in reality