Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would rather be incel or experience this?

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
We had sex after 6 years of dead bedroom! It was horrible.

TLDR at bottom.

I can't do anything but laugh/cry at this point. On Monday night my wife laying next to me rolled over and showed interest. It's been a 14 year relationship. 6 of them dead bedroom.

She started by kissing my ear and I thought what do you want. It got to the point a year ago where I stopped trying entirely. I had now gotten body issues and severely depressed from the all the rejections and can't connect with her physically out of a mental trigger of fear of rejection or something.

Anyway she rolled over. Kissed my ear. Put her arm around me and gave me a tug to roll over. I kissed her back. After about 5 minutes I finally am hard. I've found it almost impossible to get hard around her now. Still maintain 2 twice a day but my brains been rewired to simply not engage with her.

So I'm hard and she just keeps tugging to get me on top. I've spoken to her multiple times about hating on top and her starfishing. It's gross and I feel like a rapist because she keeps the lights off and doesn't move. Literally will go limp and doesn't kiss.

We start doing it. I'm on top heaving away trying to keep it consistent, my body off hers so I'm not crushing her. No sound. No lights. Pitch black. No legs pulling me in. I literally could feel myself starting to tear up. I hate this. I know what happens next. She cums. Tells me to hurry up and finish. And then grabs her phone to watch something god awful and depressing reality tv.

And it does. She cums and I slow down. She give a little jiggle under me and pulls my butt in. Words leave her mouth - 'go go go faster faster' which in my mind translate to 'get the fk off me you disgusting ugly piece of trash, I got what I wanted don't you fkn dare kiss me.'

The worst part... I'm a guy. I Can't fake cum. I'm pounding away for another 5 straight minutes same position. She yawns but tells me to finish and cum. There's literally a tear running down my face in the darkness. I finish.

She gets up, doesn't say a thing, goes to the bathroom for a minute. Jumps in bed while I'm sitting there feeling completely violated and alienated. She opens up her shows on her phone and starts to watch. I curl up on my side and pretend to go to sleep while holding back the crying pre-shakes.

So that was my start to the week.

How was yours.

TL:DR
I got laid!

was this from reddit =?

She’s had too
Much from chad her body won’t let her settle with a cuck

OP please link the thread. Some ADHDcels can't read and might accidentally report it to mods

SIX FUCKING YEARS:dafuckfeels:

Tells me to hurry up and finish. And then grabs her phone to watch something god awful and depressing reality tv.
tenor.gif

Yes, rather incel than that.

This is beyond brutal tbh

Hell, if that was me I would've left her ass after the first month. What good does a woman who you can't bang?

Truly depressing

Hell, if that was me I would've left her ass after the first month. What good does a woman who you can't bang?
Lol wifes probably stay at home and cuck is a high earning wagecel if he divorced she woulda been rich....and the house woulda been hers, and the kids too..jfl

Lol wifes probably stay at home and cuck is a high earning wagecel if he divorced she woulda been rich....and the house woulda been hers, and the kids too..jfl
That's why it's important to always make a prenuptial agreement

>There's literally a tear running down my face in the darkness

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Another day on cuckit

in better lands they don't ask the bitch whether she wants it or not

I would probably fuck her anyway, but if I had to marry her, incel tbh.

So I'm hard and she just keeps tugging to get me on top. I've spoken to her multiple times about hating on top and her starfishing. It's gross and I feel like a rapist because she keeps the lights off and doesn't move. Literally will go limp and doesn't kiss.
Sounds like my doll.

Imagine not being able to make love to the girl you love to bits for six fucking years lol

Thought foids liked guys that last in bed?

What I just read.

I'd rather be an incel, for sure (not that I have a choice).

Thought foids liked guys that last in bed?

And you believed that?

She only wants you to last long enough that she gets enough sensation in her beef curtains and meatball to make her cum.

If it's chad, he can come whenever he wants, because she already came from just thinking about him.

Did people really not divorce 100+ years ago?

This is what awaits betabuxers.