Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would rejecting a landwhale make one a volcel?

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
Just to be completely clear, I have never once in my life been approached by any foid. I'm curios if you guys think that rejecting a landwhale would make someone a volcel (not in technical terms). IMO not really, as landwhales personally turn me off in everyway

Depends imo. A bit chubby would be okay. I don’t have standards like foids. But an obese landwhale? Not a volcel for rejecting.

Though you’re probably not good enough even in their minds.

No. It would make you a sane man who has a modicum of self respect.

yes and no
it would technically make you volcel as you can find a partner but being in shape and healthy but having to settle for a landwhale is pure injustice

No. Not wanting to settle for trash doesn’t make you a volcel

real man conquers the whale

white whale, holy grail

No because you cant ever ascend by fucking a landwhale.

Only cucks take that route tbh.

As if a landwhale will fuck an incel these days, landwhales have the ability to fuck chadlites, you're not even coming close to a landwhale in SMV.

If the definition of volcel is "someone who could be having sex (without paying for it!) but isn't", then yes.

IMO not really, as landwhales personally turn me off in everyway

Since you couldn't have sex due to lack of erection, probably, it wouldn't be a volcel like choice. Things would be different if you mechanically could, but still would be a soul crushing and humiliating experience imho.

Depends imo. A bit chubby would be okay. I don’t have standards like foids. But an obese landwhale? Not a volcel for rejecting.
This.

If the girl is 3+ facially and is merely chubby, I'd personally say yes.

If the girl is sub3 and morbidly obese, I'd say maybe for sex but no for relationship/marriage.

of course, you become voluntarily celibate the moment you reject sex with any female. also, even a landwhale has ginormous SMV and can do better than an incel.

Though you’re probably not good enough even in their minds.

Rejecting any women makes you volcel, though even I have standards (no blacks)

Technically, yes but that shouldn't worry you. Being an incel isn't an achievement or anything like that.

If your dick gets hard but you refuse you are volcel. If it doesnt get hard and you refuse then no you arent volcel

No, you aren't volcel if you reject a landwhale.
Landwhales don't have anything in common with healthy fertile women, so I wouldn't consider them as such and therefore it wouldn't make you volcel.
But it has to be a landwhale, not just chubby. It has to be an undefined piece of fat.

No, whales aren't human and therefore it wouldn't make you a volcel.

That word has lost all meaning here tbh

Yes silly boy, you're just as shallow as the stacies you chase tehee:soy:

of course, you become voluntarily celibate the moment you reject sex with any female. also, even a landwhale has ginormous SMV and can do better than an incel.

This. Rejecting a woman makes you a volcel, regardless of looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back