Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would things be better if humans were bred like beasts of burden?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
You may argue that the Jewish ruling class is doing this already, however:

Pros:
There would be no bullying over women
Segregation between genders
Women would not get any choice in who had sex with them
Women would be bred from the start of fertility and slaughtered when they become a net burden
Incel traits and parasitic traits would disappear after a few generations
There would be increasingly equal over the generations as we become equally bred for happiness, health and productivity
We get healthy food for maximum muscle growth
The dark triad of personality becomes a negative in the competition for sex
I think the contemporary society is as made for us to be unhappy and have mental diseases
We could attain happiness as a collective as long as it increases peacefulness, life span and productivity, which it does
We could still kill ourselves at any time
Cons:
Sickly incels with heavy mental problems would not get to breed
Economic limitations would limit the resources spent on us;
Cattle get cheap food and little entertainment as to not grant diminishing returns
Lack of control for moral geniuses

Nah, I appreciate my individual liberties. I'd suggest a marxist-rodgerist society

Power corrupts. Whoever's running this operation will get women of choice. It's unavoidable.

Do you really want to sing a gay ass song and dance like a ballerine to impress a foid ?

Power corrupts. Whoever's running this operation will get women of choice. It's unavoidable.
I imagined Prude Aliens doing this to us as we can't do it ourselves for the reason you just mentioned.

Also, morality is genetic; If you have the morality genes and walk around by morality supporting buildings, you will become moral assuming you are mostly surrounded by other moral people.