Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would this work? Gymcel related

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Say you are a tall but ugly male. You are an incel. One day you decide to gym and after seeing that gymcel is cope without steroids you hop on a nice test, tren and anavar cycle. You get big and ripped but your face is still ugly.
Now in this scenario you live somewhere warm near the beach. Questions is two part: would you go to the beach and be shirtless to try to attract foids as much as possible, hoping you will find one to look past your face and go for your body.
Part 2: do you think this could actually ever work?

Inb4 the shitstorm

I don't know if it would work, but I would try it. But I wouldn't use steroids. I would maybe consider testosterone replacement. Maybe.

Say you are a tall but ugly male. You are an incel. One day you decide to gym and after seeing that gymcel is cope without steroids you hop on a nice test, tren and anavar cycle. You get big and ripped but your face is still ugly.
Now in this scenario you live somewhere warm near the beach. Questions is two part: would you go to the beach and be shirtless to try to attract foids as much as possible, hoping you will find one to look past your face and go for your body.
You will be bald and severely acne-ridden, so in conclusion:
FUCK NO

Btw if I were a tall 7ft ogre I think I could pull it off. You have to specify which height tbh.

Yep, in some situations it could, but the results woudn't pay off. Copious use of Steroids will cost an insane amount of money, and it will come with a shitload of side effects, besides, your hormonal axis will be so fucked up after the cycle that you will have to use T for the rest of your life. All of that to fuck a 3/10 foid every now and then? Hell no i'm out.

Gymceling without roids is not cope at least any more of a cope than gymceling with roids.
You don't need roids to get a body that 99% of foids would find attractive. Whether it can make up for your face is another matter, but if it can't then it can't with roids either.

Btw if I were a tall 7ft ogre I think I could pull it off. You have to specify which height tbh.
Let’s say just over 6’. How about 6’1.

Gymceling without roids is not cope at least any more of a cope than gymceling with roids.
You don't need roids to get a body that 99% of foids would find attractive. Whether it can make up for your face is another matter, but if it can't then it can't with roids either.

I think roiding is a meme all you need is abs anything after abs is diminishing returns.

I don't know if it would work, but I would try it. But I wouldn't use steroids. I would maybe consider testosterone replacement. Maybe.

TRT is steroids lite. It's just a lower dose of the compounds. Increase the dosage past a certain point and it's officially "steroids."

TRT doesn't "replace" anything, despite the name. A 40+ year old man is not supposed to have the test levels of a 25 year old man. Taking it will change your body in a way it wasn't intended.

Take it, but don't fool yourself into thinking that it's going to keep you natural.

I think roiding is a meme all you need is abs anything after abs is diminishing returns.
This.

In a foid's tiny mind, abs = strong.

I’m of the same opinion. I don’t know if it would work but I would certainly try for at least several months.

Tren & anavar, you want the bladie with acne look ?

You can try appraoching 25 foids to get rejected theory.

You have to offer fine flakes of chad bones, skulls are best... and offer the flakes as a burnt offering to the Omnicel.
Ask the Omnicel to make your bones more like the chad bones you offered.
If the sacrifice was pure, then you will slightly looksmax a little bit.
Amen.

Do everything except TRT and steroids until you'rw approaching legit boomerlite age, then do EVERYTHING because you're so old you might as well do it all.

I don't think it will work but u can try tbh u don't have a lot to lose ngl

TRT is steroids lite. It's just a lower dose of the compounds. Increase the dosage past a certain point and it's officially "steroids."

TRT doesn't "replace" anything, despite the name. A 40+ year old man is not supposed to have the test levels of a 25 year old man. Taking it will change your body in a way it wasn't intended.

Take it, but don't fool yourself into thinking that it's going to keep you natural.

It replaces the testosterone output you used to have. Granted it's probably natural for old men to wither and die, but it is technically a replacement.

It replaces the testosterone output you used to have. Granted it's probably natural for old men to wither and die, but it is technically a replacement.

Yes, which you're not supposed to naturally have anymore.

Training naturally without it still does wonders for you in your later years.

Yes, which you're not supposed to naturally have anymore.

Training naturally without it still does wonders for you in your later years.

I dunno, but you said it didn't "replace" anything, that's all.

I’m of the same opinion. I don’t know if it would work but I would certainly try for at least several months.
A huge percentage of gym goers use them nowadays. But once you start there is usually no going back anymore.
And I gymblack pill you now:
Foids are absolutely crazy for roidmaxxers , but only if they don’t develop acne then it’s over.

but I wouldn’t use it. The risk of not being able to get reliable stiffies anymore is substantial.
Imagine you ascend and then you aren’t able to proper fuck anymore.

Almost any question like this can be answered with: "depends."
Depends on how ugly the face in question is. If you are unsure, you could say it is worth trying at least.

Women dont care about muscles unless a good looking face is attached to them

If you are tall and muscular you could land an average foid but they'll never be attracted to you the same way they are to a true chad.

If you are tall and muscular you could land an average foid but they'll never be attracted to you the same way they are to a true chad.
I know I will never have that. Just looking for someone who tolerates me and gives occasional sex. Non of us will ever be treated like Chad in a relationship.

I dunno, but you said it didn't "replace" anything, that's all.

Because you'd be having more test in your system now than you would have had then. That's it.

maybe but face > height> anything else including physique

Idk man but there are some serious gymcels up in here and as one myself, me getting bigger didn’t magically make foids like me.

Worth a try,there is not much to lose.At the very least normies would fear and respect you more,which is not possible for a manlet