Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would u fuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Is this even a question? That may even be a plus tbh

Yes without a second thought. Probably cut herself because chad left her after a pump and dump. Hoes will do anything for attention. I promise you some beta is messaging her right now saying how sorry he is for her “depression” and how he would be more than willing to paypal her some money.

better than a fat whore

Why not
Don't give real name or location tho. She looks nuts

me:incel::
Would I fuck her? Obv, YESSSSSSSS!!

Would i fuck her? yes.

Would she let me? i think you already know answer to that one.

Mentally ill Chad only.

sideways for attention long way for results

She drew all that on with lipstick btw.

Yeas but kinda a turnoff tbh.

Big turn-off and creepy.

Are you kidding? If the answer isn’t yes you’re gay tbh.
All she does is post about her self harm scars. And when the post isn’t about self harm she casually slips her scars into the pictures..

Last edited:
The fact that she's mentally fragile like that is a plus, I can coerce her into doing depraved shit and torture her mentally (in gta v) :feelsLSD:

This doesn't count as woman worship then?

What a sexy bitch tbh.

I'm actually in disbelief how Men can be gay, imagine that wide hipped flesh of meat existing for you to breed with and you decide to fuck some hairy dude in the ass.

What a sexy bitch tbh.

I'm actually in disbelief how Men can be gay, imagine that wide hipped flesh of meat existing for you to breed with and you decide to fuck some hairy dude in the ass.

We're not fucking anyone either way.

It doesn't matter how fast those scars heal, she will always be a whore

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Her face may be like this for all we know. Not likely the body and face tend to go together.

e7b746e5-1bc8-4710-a342-7e7d0d294fd2.jpg

Yes? How is this a question?

Btw, this bitch has a cosplay patreon. Lol. Imagine how much of an unbearable cunt she is irl.

Yes, no doubt.
Yes without a second thought. Probably cut herself because chad left her after a pump and dump. Hoes will do anything for attention. I promise you some beta is messaging her right now saying how sorry he is for her “depression” and how he would be more than willing to paypal her some money.
Very true.

Just FYI - She is probably crazy. Probably BPD - don't stick your dick in crazy lads.

Hell fucking NO!

Stay away from BPD's which THIS bitch CLEARLY is!!