Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would u teach lolis to say swear words

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
135043732 692078754802426 1980448642749612421 n

Yeah would u

I wouldnt teach them anything

I wouldnt teach them anything else

Is this real from the manga?

If it's my loli, I wouldn't.
If it belongs to someone else, why not?

Nah because they won’t be cultured. They will be degenerate if they swear

Yeah sure, need 'em to know about the kikes.

No as it would sound cringe.

lolis dont exist and cant ever love you

it's just wasted effort from me for barely any change, so no.

I've thought about this tbh. What if you raise a loli like in the middle of nowhere and she learns the language only from you? What would happen? I mean, you can teach her bad words but if she never interacts with other humans how will she know those bad words are bad? The reason bad words are bad is cuz society makes you think that way. If you're disrespectful people will react negatively, there are consequences and you learn what you shouldn't say by experiencing all that. A lot of bad words are related to stuff like sex, nudity, feces, and stuff we see as taboo because we learn it from society too. Personally (hypothetically) I wouldn't want my lolis to see sex as taboo so they wouldn't associate the word "fuck" with bad things (unless they hear me saying it when I'm angry or when I step on a lego or something like that) I guess they would react more to the way I sound rather than to the words I use.

OP thoughts on this?

I have other plans for that mouth.:feelsbaton:

I've thought about this tbh. What if you raise a loli like in the middle of nowhere and she learns the language only from you? What would happen? I mean, you can teach her bad words but if she never interacts with other humans how will she know those bad words are bad? The reason bad words are bad is cuz society makes you think that way. If you're disrespectful people will react negatively, there are consequences and you learn what you shouldn't say by experiencing all that. A lot of bad words are related to stuff like sex, nudity, feces, and stuff we see as taboo because we learn it from society too. Personally (hypothetically) I wouldn't want my lolis to see sex as taboo so they wouldn't associate the word "fuck" with bad things (unless they hear me saying it when I'm angry or when I step on a lego or something like that) I guess they would react more to the way I sound rather than to the words I use.

OP thoughts on this?
linguistics' me :feelsLSD:

No, but I would murder a loli.

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe? If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe? If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe? If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe? He came to town like a midwinter storm He rode through the fields, so handsome and strong His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun But all he had come for was having some fun If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe? If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe? He brought disaster wherever he went The hearts of the girls was to Hell, broken, sent They all ran away so nobody would know And left only men 'cause of Cotton-Eye Joe

DEMON SLAYER WAS MID CHANGE MY MIND

I would put my swear word in their mouth.

accidentally probably, my parrot can alrdy say nigger :dafuckfeels: