Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would we have a better chance if teen sex was a felony so teen Chads can't ruin women before they're even legal?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I think most places have laws that let teen men fuck teen women. Then you see all these profiles like "I'm done with the games, looking for a real man to take care of me and my children". So women are already bitter and jaded from getting rammed by dozens of different Chads by the time they're 18 and we're left fighting over the leftovers. Not that the law would stop the whores from Chad chasing, they'd willingly go to prison for just a taste of Chad's dick.

I think most places have laws that let teen men fuck teen women. Then you see all these profiles like "I'm done with the games, looking for a real man to take care of me and my children". So women are already bitter and jaded from getting rammed by dozens of different Chads by the time they're 18 and we're left fighting over the leftovers. Not that the law would stop the whores from Chad chasing, they'd willingly go to prison for just a taste of Chad's dick.
Foids will still fuck Chads

grAYcel thread, theyd still fuck illegally and no one will stop them and if not that they would just fuck chads when they are older age
they would still be chad only whores
teenaged incels don't slay JB pussy lol. And neither would an adult incel.
Even if it was 100% illegal for a teen to have sex, she would still fuck chad

All sex should be a felony

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back