Would you abandon incel forums/the blackpill if you got your dream GF?

• Total voters
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
-
Assuming you'd know for sure she'd be perfectly loyal.

Tbh, I'd leave without a second thought. I wouldn't be able to tolerate being exposed to such existential despair if I wasn't in the same boat as everyone here.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel. Bummer Drummer#8682.
-
If I got one or had sex I couldn't stay here. I'm shit at lying and I couldn't stand talking to people about how I was "Incel" but getting sex. So no, I wouldn't stay.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yes, I would let people here know and I would get banned so even if I wanted i wouldnt be able to comeback

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
-
If I got a gf, that means that I'm not an incel, so... there would be no point in this forum. But I will never get a gf, so that will never happen

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-
I wouldn't want to leave but I would be banned for bragging.

TBH I is better that way because if I did have a GF eventually I'd grow out of touch and I'd end up speaking in worthless platitudes like your typical normie.

overformanlets

overformanlets

manlet currycel
-
in an ideal situation yes, but im too socially retarded to keep a relationship, i genuinely dont know what to do with a gf or basically anyone close to me. i would try for a week and then pity myself as i know i torture anyone around me. even if i magically turned chad with god tier looks i'd still be incel with fucked up mind and social skills.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Yes but she'd leave me and I'd return

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
-
in an ideal situation yes, but im too socially retarded to keep a relationship, i genuinely dont know what to do with a gf or basically anyone close to me. i would try for a week and then pity myself as i know i torture anyone around me. even if i magically turned chad with god tier looks i'd still be incel with fucked up mind.
Shy Chad would absolutely have no issues keeping a girlfriend. You can't lose.

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
Yeah, people who are fucking aren't at incels.co.

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
Getting a gf or sex is too hard to imagine at this point. I dont know how to answer this.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
I'd leave the forum, but the blackpill is the truth, whether you have a perfect loyal GF/wife or not.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
Probably lurk from time to time , But i will definitely stop posting

Never abandoning the blackpill

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Well, if it was true and forever, yeah, but how could I know? I've been through so much bullshit on the hands of females and I've become so blackpilled and jaded that I would have a really hard time believing a desirable good girl is really into me for real and forever. I would assume it was some crazy, ephemeral lucking out in the best case scenario.

After some years with her I wouldn't feel good coming here anymore though. The desire would be to go out with a coming clean post, but it would be quickly deleted for bragging. I'd be better to say goodbye through Youtube.

Don't worry though, bros, it's utterly over for me. I'll be there with you until a ban, deplatforming, death or something similar.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
LOL! Anyone who says no is lying.

sub8male

sub8male

Yikes, lets unpack this.
-
I like it here tbh. Also I’m not getting a foid in this society.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Assuming she is loyal and wife worthy I would log off and begin raising a family. Then when if my son is struggling ill know where to send him.

UpsideDown

UpsideDown

Kernel Panic.
-
Honestly, no. I would stay here because, thorought my whole life, you were the only people that showed me the truth and helped me escape the unbearable torment that the bluepill is, and for that i'm eternally grateful. You guys saved me from a life of despair. You are the only people I can trust, the only people I can really be myself with, without social pressure or anything. I couldn't stand leaving this place.

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
I would make a thread about me getting a girlfriend to be banned. It just doesn't feel right to post here while everyone else legitimately struggles, it'd make me really sad for you guys and I wouldn't be able to stand it.

Now let's be real here: no one is going to get their dream girl. At best, a girlfriend. But your oneitis or that girl you've been crushing since forever? Impossible, if you do, you were never meant to post here.
Yes but she'd leave me and I'd return
"Can I get unbanned? My girlfriend left me for Chad a week ago."

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
I would. But realistically speaking, this is near impossible to happen.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
Never.

I love you guys.

Best damn forum community I've been a part of in a long while.

I've got my homeboys Emba and my nigga Bleachcel here and maybe my bro Ellsworth (if he ever manages to get unbanned) and so why in the world would I ever want to leave?

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Isolatedcel
-
Fuck no, why would I leave the only community that I can relate to?.

S

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
I’d leave because this is a place for incels only, but I’d still be blackpilled.

toyotacel

toyotacel

Recruit
-
no point in leaving, once she finds chad she'll dump your ass.

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
-
Why not? The only reason any of us come here at all (though I haven't been around lately because I don't get that much out of it) is because we need to relate. If we weren't miserable it would just be a mood killer

FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
-
If I got a girl:

Billowel

Billowel

Veteran
-
once you get the blackpill you will never forget it

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

no one has ever accepted me
-
Forum? Yes.
Blackpill? No, some things can't be unseen.

G

guaucel

Veteran
-
it would last a few months until whore cheats and return to this site

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Once you are in a relationship you need to take the blue pill or else being in constant presence of blackpill will make you self sabotage your relationship because you won’t be trusting her.

But since you said she is 100% loyal then it’s ok to swallow the blue pill but irl no women is 100% loyal

mericks

mericks

Recruit
-
You'd have to be extremely retarded to turn down ascension just so you can keep posting on incels.is.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Incel forums? Yes
Blackpill? No

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
i might stay, but i wouldn't post.

it would be disrespectful to stay her and post like nothing has changed.

those of you who do, you know who you are. leave, or remain silent.

Wolfgang Grimmer

Wolfgang Grimmer

Recruit
-
Incel forums/digital places? Of course. It gets boring. I'm almost all of all of them. It's not a good cope tbh.
It is impossible to abandon the blackpill, though. Unless you had a retarded vision of it.
"Chad or burst" but literally.

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
Ascension doesnt exist though

Yerberito

Yerberito

Admiral
-
for a while, sooner or later i would return

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Corona-chan is waifu.
-
Due to the wording of the question, the correct answer should be "Not Sure".

I would abandon this website if I had a perfectly loyal dream GF, rules are rules and larpers can fuck off. I would not abandon the BlackPill though because you literally cannot abandon it, it's a fact of life, it's science... It's like abandoning the fact that water is a liquid. Even if I had a perfect loyal and royal dream virgin GF with superior genetics, even if I was surgerymaxxed, lasermaxxed, stemcellmaxxed, and lifemaxxed... I would still be angry at The West for ignoring this massive and unbearable suffering. Just one incel ascending changes nothing. I believe in NO INCEL LEFT BEHIND! I will not sheath my flaming scimitar of BlackPilled righteousness until every incel in America is surgerymaxxed. As long as facial surgery isn't covered by insurance, I am Osama Bin Incel and I am an enemy to the United States of America.

omnigold

omnigold

khhv
-
It wouldn't make the blackpill less true.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
I'd apply to be a moderator as I would finally meet the requirements :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

it is what it is
-
idk. everything else is cucked

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yes tbh, ngl

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

burn the rice, pay the price
-
If you are really a truecel, it would be like bending the laws of nature to have a beautiful and loyal girlfriend. Or that you weren't really a truecel in the first place. More of a hypothetical question to ponder, because if you're here and you accept the blackpill, it's already over in a way that is not just self-defeating.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Of course man. Idk how people say no, besides if u have a GF and are actively talking on this website you are kind of a bitch ngl

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Wizard
-
No. I definitely would not be here a lot but I wouldn't leave it completely. I'd still be blackpilled and want to discuss that and I would still relate to incels because I have been one my entire life, I don't know if that emotional damage can ever be repaired.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Banned
-
I would probably leave this forum and check in from time to time
i would miss alot of bros here ngl tbh :cryfeels:

the last thing i would do is to abandon the blackpill philosophy and shit on the community like that jack peterson piece of shit