Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you abandon incel forums/the blackpill if you got your dream GF?

• Total voters
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
Assuming you'd know for sure she'd be perfectly loyal.

Tbh, I'd leave without a second thought. I wouldn't be able to tolerate being exposed to such existential despair if I wasn't in the same boat as everyone here.

If I got one or had sex I couldn't stay here. I'm shit at lying and I couldn't stand talking to people about how I was "Incel" but getting sex. So no, I wouldn't stay.

Yes, I would let people here know and I would get banned so even if I wanted i wouldnt be able to comeback

If I got a gf, that means that I'm not an incel, so... there would be no point in this forum. But I will never get a gf, so that will never happen

I wouldn't want to leave but I would be banned for bragging.

TBH I is better that way because if I did have a GF eventually I'd grow out of touch and I'd end up speaking in worthless platitudes like your typical normie.

in an ideal situation yes, but im too socially retarded to keep a relationship, i genuinely dont know what to do with a gf or basically anyone close to me. i would try for a week and then pity myself as i know i torture anyone around me. even if i magically turned chad with god tier looks i'd still be incel with fucked up mind and social skills.

Yes but she'd leave me and I'd return

in an ideal situation yes, but im too socially retarded to keep a relationship, i genuinely dont know what to do with a gf or basically anyone close to me. i would try for a week and then pity myself as i know i torture anyone around me. even if i magically turned chad with god tier looks i'd still be incel with fucked up mind.
Shy Chad would absolutely have no issues keeping a girlfriend. You can't lose.

Yeah, people who are fucking aren't at incels.co.

Getting a gf or sex is too hard to imagine at this point. I dont know how to answer this.

I'd leave the forum, but the blackpill is the truth, whether you have a perfect loyal GF/wife or not.

Probably lurk from time to time , But i will definitely stop posting

Never abandoning the blackpill

Assuming you'd know for sure she'd be perfectly loyal.

source.gif

Well, if it was true and forever, yeah, but how could I know? I've been through so much bullshit on the hands of females and I've become so blackpilled and jaded that I would have a really hard time believing a desirable good girl is really into me for real and forever. I would assume it was some crazy, ephemeral lucking out in the best case scenario.

After some years with her I wouldn't feel good coming here anymore though. The desire would be to go out with a coming clean post, but it would be quickly deleted for bragging. I'd be better to say goodbye through Youtube.

Don't worry though, bros, it's utterly over for me. I'll be there with you until a ban, deplatforming, death or something similar.

LOL! Anyone who says no is lying.

I like it here tbh. Also I’m not getting a foid in this society.

Assuming she is loyal and wife worthy I would log off and begin raising a family. Then when if my son is struggling ill know where to send him.

Honestly, no. I would stay here because, thorought my whole life, you were the only people that showed me the truth and helped me escape the unbearable torment that the bluepill is, and for that i'm eternally grateful. You guys saved me from a life of despair. You are the only people I can trust, the only people I can really be myself with, without social pressure or anything. I couldn't stand leaving this place.

I would make a thread about me getting a girlfriend to be banned. It just doesn't feel right to post here while everyone else legitimately struggles, it'd make me really sad for you guys and I wouldn't be able to stand it.

Now let's be real here: no one is going to get their dream girl. At best, a girlfriend. But your oneitis or that girl you've been crushing since forever? Impossible, if you do, you were never meant to post here.
Yes but she'd leave me and I'd return
"Can I get unbanned? My girlfriend left me for Chad a week ago."

I would. But realistically speaking, this is near impossible to happen.

Never.

I love you guys.

Best damn forum community I've been a part of in a long while.

I've got my homeboys Emba and my nigga Bleachcel here and maybe my bro Ellsworth (if he ever manages to get unbanned) and so why in the world would I ever want to leave?

Fuck no, why would I leave the only community that I can relate to?.

I’d leave because this is a place for incels only, but I’d still be blackpilled.

no point in leaving, once she finds chad she'll dump your ass.

Why not? The only reason any of us come here at all (though I haven't been around lately because I don't get that much out of it) is because we need to relate. If we weren't miserable it would just be a mood killer

If I got a girl:

once you get the blackpill you will never forget it

Forum? Yes.
Blackpill? No, some things can't be unseen.

it would last a few months until whore cheats and return to this site

Once you are in a relationship you need to take the blue pill or else being in constant presence of blackpill will make you self sabotage your relationship because you won’t be trusting her.

But since you said she is 100% loyal then it’s ok to swallow the blue pill but irl no women is 100% loyal

You'd have to be extremely retarded to turn down ascension just so you can keep posting on incels.is.

Incel forums? Yes
Blackpill? No

i might stay, but i wouldn't post.

it would be disrespectful to stay her and post like nothing has changed.

those of you who do, you know who you are. leave, or remain silent.

Incel forums/digital places? Of course. It gets boring. I'm almost all of all of them. It's not a good cope tbh.
It is impossible to abandon the blackpill, though. Unless you had a retarded vision of it.
"Chad or burst" but literally.

Ascension doesnt exist though

for a while, sooner or later i would return

Due to the wording of the question, the correct answer should be "Not Sure".

I would abandon this website if I had a perfectly loyal dream GF, rules are rules and larpers can fuck off. I would not abandon the BlackPill though because you literally cannot abandon it, it's a fact of life, it's science... It's like abandoning the fact that water is a liquid. Even if I had a perfect loyal and royal dream virgin GF with superior genetics, even if I was surgerymaxxed, lasermaxxed, stemcellmaxxed, and lifemaxxed... I would still be angry at The West for ignoring this massive and unbearable suffering. Just one incel ascending changes nothing. I believe in NO INCEL LEFT BEHIND! I will not sheath my flaming scimitar of BlackPilled righteousness until every incel in America is surgerymaxxed. As long as facial surgery isn't covered by insurance, I am Osama Bin Incel and I am an enemy to the United States of America.

It wouldn't make the blackpill less true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back