Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you abandon incel forums/the blackpill if you got your dream GF?

• Total voters
I'd apply to be a moderator as I would finally meet the requirements :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

idk. everything else is cucked

If you are really a truecel, it would be like bending the laws of nature to have a beautiful and loyal girlfriend. Or that you weren't really a truecel in the first place. More of a hypothetical question to ponder, because if you're here and you accept the blackpill, it's already over in a way that is not just self-defeating.

Of course man. Idk how people say no, besides if u have a GF and are actively talking on this website you are kind of a bitch ngl

No. I definitely would not be here a lot but I wouldn't leave it completely. I'd still be blackpilled and want to discuss that and I would still relate to incels because I have been one my entire life, I don't know if that emotional damage can ever be repaired.

I would probably leave this forum and check in from time to time
i would miss alot of bros here ngl tbh :cryfeels:

the last thing i would do is to abandon the blackpill philosophy and shit on the community like that jack peterson piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back