Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you accept a very sweet,caring girl to be your girlfriend and betabux her if she is extremely ugly?

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
I am talking about like an obese black girl.Would you or would you not?

Nope I don't wanna support foid entitlement

I’m not fat therefore I don’t want a fat girl

Implying I don't find black girls attractive. How fat? And don't post that one meme picture that's old.

I don't know.

Would i accept Unicorns?

I don't want to pay for sex.

Unicorns doesn't exist

Definitely not. Also landwhales hardly even look like humans hence the name

Implying I don't find black girls attractive. How fat? And don't post that one meme picture that's old.
Just an example.She can be any girl that you find extremely ugly but really nice to you.

Just an example.She can be any girl that you find extremely ugly but really nice to you.
Yes, I would give a Spanish girl a chance if she actually liked me. Being nice to me does not mean she likes me. And yes, I find Spanish girls unattractive. I would still take that chance if a girl actually likes me for me.
It has to be a girl though. A girl. As in an actual girl. Like born female girl.

if she was asian and a virgin, maybe

a negress that's been pounded by thousands of tyrones, certainly not

considering how many times i have fapped to obese black girls,i would do it if she was a virgin.Non virgins disgust me.

eitherway, volcels.co

I don't know.

Would i accept Unicorns?
JFL at so many other users saying "No" based on her looks. The irony is too much.

They want a basic bitch foid who dont care about them then..

if she isn't fat and contributes financially too, not just relying on me 100%

If she don’t work out with me and change her diet with me (help each other become like better) then no

because like she would just get bigger to the point health issues will just make me a servant to her because then she’s like bed ridden and can’t do anything for herself and if she catch an attitude with me and curse me out I’ll make her regret doing that to me

Last edited:
I don't want to pay for sex.
Would you buy an 18 years old virgin a mcdonald happy meal if she likes you and go on a date with you ? I mean she might hang out with you at the park later too and want to hug and kiss you .wink wink.

if she likes you
And if she likes me, then why can't she just be with me?
I would probably buy an artificially created woman who would be programmed to love only me. Although that would also be self-deception.

betabuck = cuck

Not a landwhale and not a sheboon is one of the few requirements I have.

Maybe if she's fat but willing to work on her weight

Better that than being incel
Volcels.co

Volcel if you wouldn't.

There's no such thing as a sweet and caring girl. They might act sweet and caring when they need to, in order to attain resources or attention, but they are not sweet and caring in their souls.

Sorry no, I don't want to be emotionally invested in someone that can't take care of their health. It will kill me to see them slowly dying

fat and cute or whale and ugly? I wouldn't wanna date a ugly landwhale

I wouldn’t mind a fat black girl tbh