Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you act like a beta cuck clown if it gave you a busy social life?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • Depends

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

Greycel
Being alone all the time is hell but would you adapt your behaviour to being a socially acceptable beta cuck to fit in? Would you act like a clown if it meant people would like you? (assuming it all really did work for you).

I dont want a busy social life.

No, I've grown to despise interacting with normies. The only reason why I partially regret not having any social circle is because I can't use one to ascend, but that's about it.

I'd act like a lunatic.

Better incel than cuck

It depends if "busy social life" means busy fucking women then yes

I would have taken such an offer in the past but at this point the I don’t even entertain the idea of interacting with others

I don’t want to be busy all the time, I just want this soul crushing loneliness to be alleviated.

Fuck being a beta jester.

I already have busy life, about to become a wageslave in a Hotel and still I'm not able to connect to people unless they're just acting "nice" as if they would like me.

busy social life sounds like hell if you don't get attention from women.

and you don't, because most social groups are broken and abandoned by single women or even just young women in general, who seek out exclusive and special social groups or otherwise prefer to stay inside on their apps.
most social groups even happening and active ones have extreme trouble getting young women to come out and show up. not a chance if all you're doing is amateur shit like hanging out with family or your nerdy buddies.

so basically enjoy your busy social life where you play bingo with old men at the community center and ask strangers for directions.

They are not your friends when you are the butt of every joke.
You become the comic relief to their normie lifes

I never had a social circle so I might want to see how it feels to fit in.

Never. I would rather kill myself

No man. Death before dishonor.

No fucking way. I let people walk over me in high school I won’t let it happen again.

It depends if "busy social life" means busy fucking women then yes
It will not make you any more sexually attractive but you will get to hang out with girls as well as males and they will accept you as one of the group. What do u say now?
I'd act like a lunatic.
You obviously understand how terrible true solitary loneliness is :yes:
I don’t want to be busy all the time, I just want this soul crushing loneliness to be alleviated.
The loneliness would be alleviated in this scenario although you wouldn't be any more attractive.
They are not your friends when you are the butt of every joke.
You become the comic relief to their normie lifes
Yes but at least you won't be in a solitary confinement lifestyle.

Last edited:
Being alone all the time is hell but would you adapt your behaviour to being a socially acceptable beta cuck to fit in? Would you act like a clown if it meant people would like you? (assuming it all really did work for you).
Like you??, I have seen group dynamics of where the guy is seen as being the clown, he is mocked and taken the piss out of, no one respects him.

busy social life sounds like hell if you don't get attention from women.

and you don't, because most social groups are broken and abandoned by single women or even just young women in general, who seek out exclusive and special social groups or otherwise prefer to stay inside on their apps.
most social groups even happening and active ones have extreme trouble getting young women to come out and show up. not a chance if all you're doing is amateur shit like hanging out with family or your nerdy buddies.

so basically enjoy your busy social life where you play bingo with old men at the community center and ask strangers for directions.
Exactly, you need to be liked by girls in order to have good social life or else you’ll always be third wheeling when your friends are going on vacation and trips with their gf

Maybe only if it would give minions to search for cute adorable loli waifu, and escape cuckery after finding

I'm already going out at least once a week while still trying to hide my inceldom and to say non-incel things while hoping to interact with any of the girls in the group :soy: although each evening like this reminds me that it's over :blackpill: so I guess I'm already in the "Yes" :soy::soy::soy:

Would rather be water boarded than act submissive

sound about right

most social groups are only men and even if a female does show up, she dominates the group

I'm already going out at least once a week while still trying to hide my inceldom and to say non-incel things while hoping to interact with any of the girls in the group :soy: although each evening like this reminds me that it's over :blackpill: so I guess I'm already in the "Yes" :soy::soy::soy:
I don't blame you. At least you're getting opportunities. As long as you're not being an orbiting beta it's all good.

I don't blame you. At least you're getting opportunities. As long as you're not being an orbiting beta it's all good.

Thanks bro.

Yes I try to not orbit like a beta, not all normies are like this and a few girls take advantage of that unfortunately

Why would i want to interact with normalfags? They only talk about their dumb superhero movies.

who the fuck wants a BUSY social life anyways, if your social life becomes more like work, where its something you have to "maintain" and "keep up", then you aren't going to enjoy it that much, depends on the kind of person you are, if you are anti-social to begin with you don't really want a social life.

No. I did that for years and it made me feel even more like shit than I do now.

No. I did that for years and it made me feel even more like shit than I do now.
I did it too for years. I will never be a cucky beta with foids again but I sure do wish I had some friends to hang out with even though I know they don't really like me. Just need a reason to leave the house at the weekend and have some company now and again.

I was just one of the guys (incel & normie tier group with one or two slayers) getting wasted and being a clown. I stopped hanging out with them when I realised how much of a beta I was being and stopped drinking and doing drugs. Sober I realised that I didn't have anything in common with these people and they didn't even like me when I try to stand up for what I want.

The thing is zero amount of social life is the wrong amount so it's a bad idea to shun friends completely when they are all you have even if you don't like them. It's bloody near impossible to make new friends as an incel tier adult.