Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you allow your girlfriend to hug or kiss other men just to not being single?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I see this a lot, all girls I know who have boyfriends kiss and hug all their male friends and their boyfriends don't dare to confront them. Than seems to be the norm nowadays ("Babe, come on! They're just my friends you have to trust me, that's what relationships are about right? You know I only love you") so no one makes fun of them. If you had a girlfriend, would you allow this or would you return to inceldom?

Last edited:
NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM NOT A SOY

so being a cuck? no. no such thing as female friends

Hug, conditional: it kinda depends on her relationship to the guy and the general atmosphere and what type of people they are. Kissing is a no no under any circumstances except if its a greeting of a foreign person (in which case its not even a kiss but ya know) or a family member, though it'd still be over for me because she'd rather fuck brotherchadto make beasts who have 300 degree vision without turning their heads than non relative incel

If shes kissing or hugging kids it should not be that bad.

No, thats sluttery and cuckery. Friendly hug maybe yes, but only if friends not chad (and no chad friend at all), but no any kissing. BNut even huggs better avoid, lear some manly greetings, you waifu

Kissing? It is not like she is your girlfriend then.

No, I’m not an IT cuck

all girls I know who have boyfriends kiss and hug all their male friends
hugging a male friend already would make me curious
her kissing them would make me drop her tbh

Not a cuck, I'll only allow her to maybe do a friend type hug and thats it, also watch this get posted on IT and the soys there are like "YIKES! This sexist incel wants to control women!"

here their boyfriends would murder you and then piss on your grave.

Just be a beta cuck theory, she would earn slap from me even for hug.

kiss, HELL NO(assuming its not cheeks), if cheeks, only if family

hug, only if family

hug, only if family
women can go as far as sitting on men's laps that aren't their boyfriends or family jfl, put them in fucking cages already

and no, we wouldn't be together anymore, if she does that shit then it means I've gotten all I could possibly get out of the bitch and that it's over

anyways i would make her prison even if she had male friend

:woke:Ain’t no kissing other men. Is she mad!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I would only allow her to kiss other women

Fuck no. About 99% of users here agree.

No, better incel than cucked

Why not let her fuck them while at it? :soy:

No. It's a huge humiliation to be with a femoid who hugs and kisses other guys. Also thanks for the opportunity to post this again.

Hug, conditional: it kinda depends on her relationship to the guy and the general atmosphere and what type of people they are. Kissing is a no no under any circumstances except if its a greeting of a foreign person (in which case its not even a kiss but ya know) or a family member, though it'd still be over for me because she'd rather fuck brotherchadto make beasts who have 300 degree vision without turning their heads than non relative incel

I see this a lot, all girls I know who have boyfriends kiss and hug all their male friends and their boyfriends don't dare to confront them. Than seems to be the norm nowadays ("Babe, come on! They're just my friends you have to trust me, that's what relationships are about right? You know I only love you") so no one makes fun of them. If you had a girlfriend, would you allow this or would you return to inceldom?
no

I wanted to think about it but I genuinely can't even imagine having a girl I could call mine. Can't compute it at all so I can't answer.

No man, better incel than cuck

i would kill her to restore my honor

Letting your woman kiss another man is cucked, it is cucked under every circumstance, you are a soyfag if you disagree with me.

The girl will break up with you if you try to control her as a non-chad. She'll also bad mouth you behind your back to her family, friends and mutual acquaintances. I see examples of this every day here in my town.