Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a 4.5/10 female relative?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The fact is everyone on this planet is at least 1/50th cousin of one another as per science.

I was in curryland months ago, I was hanging out with my 24 year old male cousin and we were joined by his female cousin. I believe she was 12 or 13.

Out of nowhere, my male cousin says "She wants to marry you." I was taken aback by it and I brushed it off because yikes.

Still, it got me thinking: would anyone here do it? You get a 4.5/10 teenage virgin wife but she's closely related to you.

I personally wouldn't. What about you guys? I don't have anything against people that do it. My curry Chad's sister married her first cousin and they got a white-skinned, grey/blue-eyed, brown-haired son even though neither of them have that phenotype, and no she didn't cuck him. He is actually his.

No, that's disgusting. The cousin part.
And the 4.5/10 part.

Retards will still call me a volcel for this though.

Possibly. I'll keep my answer vague. Possibly.
Also, what do you consider a 4.5, OP? Because I've seen plenty of foids that guys would rate as 4.5s which were 8s in my eyes. Same as I've seen some that people rate 8 that I would rate a 4.5.

No. Thats cumskin territory

20200602 021524

Yes, I dunno about breeding tho

I refuse consanguineous reproduction. Mostly of fear that the child will be retarded or very ugly due to inbreeding.

first cousin is too close

didn't seem to bother our ancestors though

Possibly. I'll keep my answer vague. Possibly.
Also, what do you consider a 4.5, OP? Because I've seen plenty of foids that guys would rate as 4.5s which were 8s in my eyes. Same as I've seen some that people rate 8 that I would rate a 4.5.
What would you rate her

Attachments

• EYiatcSU8AQlV0C.jpeg
    EYiatcSU8AQlV0C.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 94
A few of my cousins are really good-looking and I don't want kids anyway :feelsEhh:

Wouldnt want kids with webbed feet and shit tbh

JFL at fakecels saying no because of 'muh genetic lineage' might end up wrecked. Fuck you, it's over either way, might as well cope with a foid on the way out.

no only if 7/10+

Yea but not breeding

No that's gross tbh

what do you consider a 4.5, OP?
4.5 means average, no facial abnormalities but also not any features that will make you go "Wow," like a nice eye area.

I 100% would assuming there are no negative social consequences

4.5 is too low for cousin.

My cousins would reject me too

ascend yes, easily but marrying probably no

I 100% would assuming there are no negative social consequences
I need to change this answer, inbreeding is bad. I answered based on a hypothetical scenario, but now it is weird when the science is analyzed.
“You do know half of the Arab world is inbred, right?”

It was a jarring line. It sounded both coarse and false. I politely answered that, no, I was not aware of this particular fact. I must have been smirking, because he persisted. “It’s true. Look it up.”

It was at this point I expressed skepticism. Perhaps he meant some villages in the Arab or Muslim world? Nope, he said.

I said I’d look into the matter, something I did several weeks later. To my surprise, I found an abundance of information on the subject. To my embarrassment, I found that my friend was pretty much right.
Reliable research
suggests consanguineous marriage rates in many Arab nations are as high as 50 percent.

giphy.gif

farther than first cousin and ill do it

OP is an FBI agent

I would really consider this if it is an option. If it is just sex then I will consider doing it but not breeding because it a poor evolutionary strategy. I don’t want my offsprings to have a higher chance of having a genetic disease

No, that's disgusting. The cousin part.
And the 4.5/10 part.

Retards will still call me a volcel for this though.

It's the norm in much of the world - North Africa, the Arabian peninsula, Pakistan and Southern India.

No, inbreeding is gross.

Nice brag, also that's disgusting