Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with this 28 year old homeless foid, who's been a drug-addict for half her life, if you had the chance?

Idk but brutal no reply

The teeth are horrific, but yes I would

if she has nothing bad i could get yes id fuck.

I'd fuck her if it was free.

"This poor woman wasn't given a chance at a normal life. But i hope she is able."

Meanwhile many men died in the streets in total indifference.
Not totally as if they're too noisy and "disturb" the NPC, they would send the cops on them. The militia of the system.

How retarded can you be to screw up as woman and ending in the streets anyway?
Maybe she started as hobo to piss off her daddy? I remember one like that. The difference with men, she could have her life back if she would be bored of her "journey".

I don't even talk about people hating incels and trying to frame them (at best).

Absolutely! I would fuck her but wouldn’t consider a ltr with her.

Volcel if you don't

I'm looking for a companion not a leach, she's gonna take everything I have and leave

This bitch is literally tweaking during this gay little interview

tfw no borderline retard gf

This bitch is literally tweaking during this gay little interview
She looks like she's clucking for a fix a little bit tbh. Plus having been a Homelesscel myself, it's blatantly obvious that interviewer/simp has given her fakeup or money for it as none of the homeless crackwhores I met whilst homeless looked as clean as this.

Or would it even count as "ascension?" :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/oPr2AKaDwKw

look at that skin.
jfl
for how long exactely has she been homeless? the better part of the last 30 minutes?
knowing how bad tutorial mode is, I'd venture to say thats about as long as a foid can be "homeless" before some cuck or daddy government snatches her up and hands her the 5 star ride on easy street.

look at that skin.
jfl
for how long exactely has she been homeless? the better part of the last 30 minutes?
knowing how bad tutorial mode is, I'd venture to say thats about as long as a foid can be "homeless" before some cuck or daddy government snatches her up and hands her the 5 star ride on easy street.
She's gl tbh

If she doesn't have any diseases I'd do her right this second. I'd drop my pants and fuck her right now.

if she doesnt have a dissease hellyes

45 minutes with a metric shit ton of ads? (Aids too i bet)

Id fucker, but i wouldn't turn my back to her.

She'd no doubt reject me, even if my income was twice as high.

Ngl I would bust a nut so deep in her poon it would come out of her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back