Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with this foid?

Would ya?

• No landwhales bro

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Yes bro she is McBased

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled

She needs the basement diet.

yes but only after ten beers

As far as landwhales go she’s pretty easy on the eyes. Yeah I definitely would.

aren't you gymcelled? i'm a framecel so i'll doubt i would be able to fuck her jfl
Yep, I'm also taller than her so that helps too.

If i looked the same way I did before she would crush me ngl

Doesn't count as ascension, but I'd be okay getting my dick sucked.

Of course I would. And no surprise she’s with a nigger.

I know this is common knowledge, but if you want a mind-blowing, toe-curling blowjob that will feel as if your nuts are leaving your body through your cock-hole as you experience a head first dive into the realm of the underworld followed by a brief outer-body view through the top of your head...get a fat girl to give you head.

I'll say it again; get a fat girl to give you head.

You wouldn't trust a skinny chef right?

A fat girl has been practicing for your cock most of her life. Each time she wolfs down a quart of ice cream in one sitting, that's olympic level training in stamina. The stamina to jam shit into her mouth over and over and over again. And all the while, she's sucking the chrome off of the spoon to get that last little bit of "Americone Dream tm" into her pie hole. Think what that kind of suction will do to the head of your cock?

A skinny girl is really particular about what she puts in her mouth. Do you think the one who eats half a hotdog, nibbles on chicken wings, or drinks a milkshake with a spoon is going to become an expert at shoving shit into her mouth when she's face to face with your sweaty sack?

Imagine someone who's ever said, "ew, this caramel no-foam frappuccino was made with 2%. I asked for skim, this is gross." Now imagine her reaction as two weeks worth of your pent up jizz hits the back of her throat?

Meanwhile, the girl who eats hotdogs in two bites, sucks the meat off chicken wings, and pulls a coarse grind oreo shake through a soda straw is already an expert. She has a depth of skills you won't believe. She'll instinctively swallow your load and wonder where the rest of it is. A fat girl is the one you have to pull off your cock before your asshole inverts.

I know this is common knowledge, but if you want a mind-blowing, toe-curling blowjob that will feel as if your nuts are leaving your body through your cock-hole as you experience a head first dive into the realm of the underworld followed by a brief outer-body view through the top of your head...get a fat girl to give you head.

A fat girl has been practicing for your cock most of her life. Each time she wolfs down a quart of ice cream in one sitting, that's olympic level training in stamina. The stamina to jam shit into her mouth over and over and over again. And all the while, she's sucking the chrome off of the spoon to get that last little bit of "Americone Dream tm" into her pie hole. Think what that kind of suction will do to the head of your cock?

A skinny girl is really particular about what she puts in her mouth. Do you think the one who eats half a hotdog, nibbles on chicken wings, or drinks a milkshake with a spoon is going to become an expert at shoving shit into her mouth when she's face to face with your sweaty sack?

Imagine someone who's ever said, "ew, this caramel no-foam frappuccino was made with 2%. I asked for skim, this is gross." Now imagine her reaction as two weeks worth of your pent up jizz hits the back of her throat?

Meanwhile, the girl who eats hotdogs in two bites, sucks the meat off chicken wings, and pulls a coarse grind oreo shake through a soda straw is already an expert. She has a depth of skills you won't believe. She'll instinctively swallow your load and wonder where the rest of it is. A fat girl is the one you have to pull off your cock before your asshole inverts.
Strong everything

honestly i have no standards

no tiny dick manlets for her

ewww no ewww no

She needs the basement diet.

High IQ post

You sure you're not a sexhaver??
ewww no ewww no
Nigga youre fat and old

How do you think teen holes feel when they look at your broke ass, unable to pay for yourself.

Last edited:
I'd begrudgingly fuck her but it wouldn't count as proper ascension

I would probably get lost in all the fat but of course.

Landwhales are not woman imo. I wouldnt

I fucked a fat who're once and she was amazing! Well worth it!