Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be a bull if you were Chad?

Title tbh.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
If you were Chad would you accept requests to be someone's bull? I would not because that's degenerate.

Hard to say since I've never been a Chad.

you dont need to be chad to bully someone

No that's disgusting. I just want a peaceful, happy and stable life.

A true Chad doesn't bully because he's Alpha. You can't be an Alpha with low inhib man if you bothering to bully someone to boost your confidence.

If you were Chad would you accept requests to be someone's bull? I would not because that's degenerate.
I think it's really disgusting tbh and I would find no joy in it. Maybe if I got payed for it I suppose, and maybe I'm just too beta in my mind idk.

Jfl at even having to ask tbh. If his wife was good looking I would.

you dont need to be chad to bully someone

Agree. You only need to be tall and strong. I would be happy to take away some points of my face to gain height inches. It sucks always being one of the shortest guys.

Nah. Believe it or not, if I was attractive and had a girlfriend or wife who generally loved me, I would love her back and treat her good. Call me a cuck all you want but if I had a NAWALT I would treat her like one.

Agree. You only need to be tall and strong. I would be happy to take away some points of my face to gain height inches. It sucks always being one of the shortest guys.
It's all I want. I wanna be so tall I could beat up anyone who laughed at me.

I’ve got to decline on this one.

A true Chad doesn't bully because he's Alpha. You can't be an Alpha with low inhib man if you bothering to bully someone to boost your confidence.
Yeah, everyone involved in cuckold degeneracy should be punished tbh : the bull, the cuck and the woman who sparked all of this
I think it's really disgusting tbh and I would find no joy in it. Maybe if I got payed for it I suppose, and maybe I'm just too beta in my mind idk.

It's all I want. I wanna be so tall I could beat up anyone who laughed at me.

I would seriosly accept to be a 1/10 6'6 guy. No one would make fun of me.

Now I see 13yo boys taller than me. And so many foids are taller than me too. Lol at this life.

Most of the women who are into that shit are disgusting

why would you even consider this? fuck no. bullying is something most of us in this forum have faced. what's the fucking point in indulging within it ourselves?

Nah. Believe it or not, if I was attractive and had a girlfriend or wife who generally loved me, I would love her back and treat her good. Call me a cuck all you want but if I had a NAWALT I would treat her like one.

No. That's disgusting and amoral. Cucks don't actually want to be cucked, they just don't have other choice, so instead of lifetime of inceldom they "choose" to convince themselves that cuckoldry is okay.

The idea of having someone willingly let me fuck their wife is gross and foriegn to me, so no.

Would do it, tbh ngl.

I want to cuck chad.

They would force me to cuck them so why not. I would cuck everyone who said something bad to me

yes it would blackpill many normies

Being born and raised as a Chad? Who knows. The beautiful people are pretty much encouraged and indoctrinated by society to look down with disdain on incels these days.

If you mean I became a Chad while remembering all my life experiences? Of course not.

no because id be too busy trying to fuck college athletes.