Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be a Chad for 5 years and die being stuck in a cave for 28 hours while conscious or a lifelong virgin?

Chad for 5 years or lifelong virgin?

• Total voters
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I just read a story about a 26 year old guy who got stuck in a cave and stayed stuck for 28 hours and ultimately died, no one was able to rescue him despite the effort. He had a wife and two kids; his second he was never able to see because he died before his son was born. So it got me thinking: Chad but meet the same fate or forever a virgin?

Chad for 5 years would be worth it imo

How did he die? Lack of oxygen or dehydration?

I'll show you. Can't believe people are seriously choosing this over being a lifelong virgin. Fucking crazy.

Img 20181009 103729902957111

I'll show you. Can't believe people are seriously choosing this over being a lifelong virgin. Fucking crazy.

View attachment 272351
Fuck that. No fucking way. I have extreme claustrophobia so that would be just about the worst way to die that I can think of.

Fuck that. No fucking way. I have extreme claustrophobia so that would be just about the worst way to die that I can think of.
Exactly bro, I feel the same way except I don't even have claustrophobia. But the thought of having to deal with that? FUCK THAT NOISE.

Bro you get death as a Chad, that's the point. Did you see the picture I uploaded?
i dont have claustrophobia broseph, better to live chad as one day than to be incel for lifetime -gigachad

i dont have claustrophobia broseph, better to live chad as one day than to be incel for lifetime -gigachad
Bro I read the story and some cave explorer with no claustrophobia who tried to rescue this guy said he had to fight back tears because of how stuck the guy was.

5years? I'd do this for 5 seconds...

Bro I read the story and some cave explorer with no claustrophobia who tried to rescue this guy said he had to fight back tears because of how stuck the guy was.
pain is weakness leaving the body

pain is weakness leaving the body
Bro I don't think you understand all the feelings that come with being stuck in that position in the dark with absolutely no way of moving at all.

Fuck, I put a vote in before I realised it was being that stuck. FUCK that
OverBeforeItBegan and you are the only people who aren't being retarded for pussy. Good job bro. Exactly, fuck that shit.

Bro I don't think you understand all the feelings that come with being stuck in that position in the dark with absolutely no way of moving at all.
if the chad i am going to become is this nigga below

id even be willing to get stuck in cage for a fucking year

Why did the Chad go into the cave?
Why did the Chad go in the cave if it was so small?

Living as incel is like being stuck in a cave for a whole life

That is a prettyboy bro.

He assumed the small tunnel would lead to a bigger passage but he accidentally entered the unknown tunnel.
Fuck that's terrible, what did he think would be in the bigger passage? Like diamonds?

I choose option 1. Option 2 is a death experience but it lasts your whole life. I would rather choose 28 hours of suffering than the million or so hours of life experience option 2 has.

do i become gigachad? can I end early if I want?

He was practically upside down. As one video on this has said, your body isn't set up to work like that. Your heart pumps with gravity not against it. His head started filling with blood and fluid.

Crazy thing is this guy was going to be a doctor so he probably knew just as well how fucked he was the whole time.

View attachment 272351
Changed my vote after seeing that holy shit that would be an awful way to go. Anybody that says yes would instantly regret after the first few hours.

I would happily be a chad for just 1 fucking year. It's far better than 70 sad years of inceldom or betabuxxing.

Last edited:
Is this even a question? Chad obviously. 28 hours of suffering and death, I've been suffering for 21 years.

Is this even a question? Chad obviously. 28 hours of suffering and death, I've been suffering for 21 years.
Did you see the image I posted?
Changed my vote after seeing that holy shit that would be an awful way to go. Anybody that says yes would instantly regret after the first few hours.
Exactly bro, they have no fucking clue. Nobody would willingly go through that, not even for pussy.

Did you see the image I posted?

Exactly bro, they have no fucking clue. Nobody would willingly go through that, not even for pussy.
I stand corrected. Didn't know I'd be pinned down to such a tight space. Thought it was a huge cave. That's an awful way to go! 28 hours would feel like an eternity, all for just 5 years of being Chad, just to have it taken away suddenly :worryfeels: . I changed my vote.

I stand corrected. Didn't know I'd be pinned down to such a tight space. Thought it was a huge cave. That's an awful way to go! 28 hours would feel like an eternity, all for just 5 years of being Chad, just to have it taken away suddenly :worryfeels: . I changed my vote.
Yeah maybe I should have explained it in a better fashion. Either way I cannot fathom to go through that shit. Nothing would make me want to do it.

Question; would i just be "upgrade" to chad, means i would still be me or would i be a completly different person?

Honestly no, the knowledge of the way I'll die would prevent me from enjoying anything

Tough one. Probably Chad

Easy choice: Chad. I'd spend those 28 hours thinking about all the wonderful memories I'd made during the past 5 years, during which everyone treated me amazingly, I had plenty of adventures and fucked plenty of foid holes. Sounds like an enjoyable last 28 hours, and way better than being an incel for 28+ more years.