Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be enough for her?

Dylansaga

Dylansaga

Greycel
Even if you ascend, do you think your gf would be happy being with you?
Do you think you could trigger on her that hypergamous satisfaction of being with a good looking man, making her feel validated and "worthy"?
Don't you think she'll be with you because she doesn't have any other better option at the moment?

Would you care about her happiness?

I ask myself those questions pretty often, and I know that even if I looksmax and manage to ascend, I'll never be truly happy. No woman would be happy with a manlet ugly mofo.

This only applies for LTR ofc.

If she gave me oppurtunity to lose my virginity to her and stay loyal to me (which is not possible) ı'll make her happy of course

No. Not for a second.

Even if you ascend, do you think your gf would be happy being with you?
Do you think you could trigger on her that hypergamous satisfaction of being with a good looking man, making her feel validated and "worthy"?
Don't you think she'll be with you because she doesn't have any other better option at the moment?

Would you care about her happiness?

I ask myself those questions pretty often, and I know that even if I looksmax and manage to ascend, I'll never be truly happy. No woman would be happy with a manlet ugly mofo.

This only applies for LTR ofc.
Never gonna happen.

No. I would have to be at least an 8 for that

If she's only happy with Chad, then no, because that's beyond my looksmaxx potential.
If she can be happy with an ok looking guy who treats her right, then I might have a chance after surgerymaxxing. But I doubt there's any girl who doesn't get bored by a "nice", caring boyfriend like me nowadays.
So, just stop coping.