Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be happy if an alien invasion happened?

Would you welcome the invasion?

• Total voters
takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Even if you yourself would be experimented on, would you happily welcome an alien invasion? For example 25% of humans turned into galactic soldiers, 25% experimented on and 50% killed.

Hqdefault

Images

I would become a species traitor and offer the aliens help.

Yes bro. Fuck humanity tbh.

I would be their ally. :feelshehe:

The experiments would vary in pain. For example anaesthetic eyeball replacement into a cyber warrior eye with thermal mode and laser striking. But also some such as removal of the limbs

The experiments would vary in pain. For example anaesthetic eyeball replacement into a cyber warrior eye with thermal mode and laser striking.

As Nietzsche said, "He who has a why to live can bear almost any how exactly it is that he is turned into a cyber warrior who can strike the cunts and their cucks with his fucking laser eye!"

The experiments would vary in pain. For example anaesthetic eyeball replacement into a cyber warrior eye with thermal mode and laser striking. But also some such as removal of the limbs
I don't wanna be a Borgcel tho

I'll find me an alien cutie to rape

We're having an alien invasion right now in America and too many leftists need their perfectly legal votes to get re-elected. I rate alien invasion a 2/10, only good for exposing retards who support it.

Galactic soldier ftw

[ZetaLifeFuel] for gymcels !!!

It probably would be fake.

I hope they kill us all

yes of course, i would happily fight for the aliens and have them take me to their planet. Earth never has and never will be my home planet

Women are way ahead of you dude, theu like opening their legs to another, superior tribe while her brothers and fathers are brutally wiped out while she screams in pleasure.

yes of course, i would happily fight for the aliens and have them take me to their planet. Earth never has and never will be my home planet

Gas the Xenos, Galactic War now.

You're telling me that there's a chance I end up in a galactic warband? Fuck yes!

No because It'd be alot of work to deal with.

i hope they are made of acid and ruse from eggs

i wanna be galactic soldiers

Yes, I have no reason to defend this gay Earth. In the case I don't become a galactic soldier, I would hope the experiments have a chance of quick death to minimize the pain.

I fantasize a lot about that tbh, more than I think it's normal tho

With our luck we'd probably be getting mogged by 10 foot tall huge grey Chad aliens, all foids would leave human Chad for the new alien Chads

Until Chadalien come and take all foids

It would surely be interesting but I don't want to be experimented on or sent to die in intergalactic wars, nor do I wish that for the people I love.

I created elaborate fantasies in my mind where I work with the aliens to minimize their casualties and in return they make me a colonial overlord of some part of earth tbh.

I created elaborate fantasies in my mind where I work with the aliens to minimize their casualties and in return they make me a colonial overlord of some part of earth tbh.
That's a good deal tbh. I know Martial Arts to a good degree so I would be valuable to them. Teach them some of the arts I've learned and they can keep me as a pet or whatever... they would probably view humans as some kind of wild animal that needs to be tamed anyway when you think about it. Truly a space faring fleet of aliens would have vast IQs that humans would never be able to comprehend. They would see men as being superior to women and probably get confused as to why women even exist. Then they realize that our IQ is so low that we are susceptible to being retards. They colonise Earth and steal all the men as a slave work force. Take us into space and clone us all for their federation to use.

Yes
This world is so boring

I would gladly help them kill every single human being if given the chance.

I think Solar system is kinda of nature reservation. They will not contact with us until we colonize all system. But that stupid if they do not want to invade to our evolution process because we will do it when DNA engineering will be possible. May be they don't even know that we are here, we live in the ass of the galaxy and we still send almost 0 messages in the space and most of them are useless. Anyway, I'm sure that chances that they will declare war are almost equal to zero.