Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be in favor of a .co purge?

Would you want a 24hr .co purge

• Yes

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • No man

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Like the movie, everything here is legal for 24 hours. You can say racist things, shit post, brat about getting laid, attack other members, worship foids etc..

Release the autism floodgate

Yes, but being a cuck is still a crime

Larpers expose yourselves.

would be an interesting and funny idea to work on, Lux approves

I've always said racist things here.

Heck yes I would, in fact, I wish there was an internet purge where u could say edgy shit for 24 hrs w/o reprocautions

Like the movie, everything here is legal for 24 hours. You can say racist things, shit post, brat about getting laid, attack other members, worship foids etc..
Not the bold though. Literally anything counts in the purge, but foid worshipers are an abomination need to be castrated. Just no...

I wish we had a purge irl. I could finally have my revenge :feelshmm:

Not the bold though. Literally anything counts in the purge, but foid worshipers are an abomination need to be castrated. Just no...
worshipping foids is worst than bragging about getting laid on incels.co? lol

No, because like a "warning" it remains on your record, even if you don't get a percentage for it. Even if you don't get a percentage, we'll all know what you said and did.

I propose Incels Anonymous. Where we can, anonymously, confess to things. I guess Reddit would be the place for that, you make a throwaway and you vent. But I also see them on Twitter.
EDIT: Or call is "Incel Confessions."

worshipping foids is worst than bragging about getting laid on incels.co? lol
Yes. cucks/beta orbiters are bigger traitors than fakecels imo.

Sounds pretty fun ngl.

People would postmaxx by spamming :feelsgah: or one letter replies to every thread...

Pretty pointless tbh. A real purge would be cool though, we could meet up and go around and have surprise sex with foids and kill as many Chad’s as we could.

No because mods would look at my old post and give me warning

I thought you meant a members purge. They're not too uncommon as it is.

i would sit in safety on top of my roof and throw rocks at the people below .

yes then I would spam 4000 posts in one night

Number of posts increases by 500,000.

No, but would like some rules slitghly changed

That would be fucking hilarious, especially just to see all the bragging fakecels get banned after the purge.

I would flood and spam like a madman in inceldom disscussions.

Yeah. Burn it all to the ground, and a better one will rise from the ashes, one where the mods won't ban the most active users tbhtbhnglngl

Yeah. Burn it all to the ground, and a better one will rise from the ashes, one where the mods won't ban the most active users tbhtbhnglngl
dedly? ngl based.

I'd write "Don't go ER" 1000x times so person would know this site is against going ER