Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you be interested in incel-related short stories?

Would you be interested in incel-related short stories?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nooo, IT and normies might think we are bad people.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Hi,

fictional writing has always been one of my best copes even before I realized that the real world only holds misery and ridicule for people like me.

Reading incel-content (mostly) feels good to me because it reflects me in some way. It gives me a kind of “I actually exist and I am not alone”-experience, if you get what I mean.

I have more time on my hands now and would like to enhance this experience by writing and sharing incel related short stories.

Be warned however: They might contain high amounts of violence, misogyny and general disdain for the human condition.

Would you be interested?

Or are you to worried about the possible effects on our reputation?

Sounds nice tbhngl

Tbh I should be doing this too myself, but I’m too depressed to start. Best of luck, brocel.

as long as they dont contain too much of some real stories you will hear from incels, like bullying, traumatic experiences, excluding from society because of looks, whores enjoying being whores, cuckoldry, ntr, etc

Would it have a bullshit happy ending it would it be true to life?