Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you be volcel if you denied this girl?

A

Autistcel

Greycel
https://imgur.com/a/fCaL3

What would her looksmatch be?

If she lost the weight she would be my looksmatch.

yes you would be, there are no exceptions to being incels. We are not females who only count Chad.

IlieknothingREAL said:
yes you would be, there are no exceptions to being incels. We are not females who only count Chad.

This, you need to make it work, if it means using drugs and putting a bag over her head, so be it.

She would do with a line of coke and few shots of vodka

Technically you'd be volcel if you turned anyone down but I wouldn't personally consider you any less of an Incel for turning down that abomination.

Holy Crusader said:
Technically you'd be volcel if you turned anyone down but I wouldn't personally consider you any less of an Incel for turning down that abomination.

But we are also abominations. We would have to accept her in a looksmatch society

Holy Crusader said:

this, honestly

unless she truly IS your looksmatch

Put a bag over their head, use your imagination, I would do it. Not dating that unless I can shame it into losing weight.