Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be willing to share a female with another incel, assuming that this is your only chance at ascension?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date

Would you be willing to share a female with another incel?

• Yes

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
If you answered yes, then isn't that saying you'd be okay with being cucked, provided that you were still getting sex and physical affection? Personally I think this makes sense, as sharing is better than getting nothing at all, and being emotionally attached to a female isn't wise if you're blackpilled.

No,I'd stay as an incel than becoming a cuck.

1 woman for every man and 1 man for every woman, that's the only way to keep a stable society

Better incel than cuck.
I'd fuck her, but I'd never date a female who's dating another man

Yes, I'm desperate.

Some of you greedy motherfuckers won't break a piece off.

Some of you greedy motherfuckers won't break a piece off.
Tbh. I think that all of us sharing females is better than being incel. The way I see it is, if she's having sex with me, then why should I care? It's getting my needs fulfilled, and it's a hell of a lot more than any female has ever done for me.

1 woman for every man and 1 man for every woman, that's the only way to keep a stable society
yeah but this doesn't account for lesbians and gay men though
or asexuals
so no matter what we do, even if we level out the genders, it will still become unbalanced

Just become exactly what you hated theorem

Tbh. I think that all of us sharing females is better than being incel. The way I see it is, if she's having sex with me, then why should I care? It's getting my needs fulfilled, and it's a hell of a lot more than any female has ever done for me.
Another thing on top of that is it's not like you'll get cucked as catching feelings for her is stupid, she'll never love a guy the way you'd want her to unless you're Chad which we ain't so yeah, just get your sex needs dealt with & quit hoarding.

yeah but this doesn't account for lesbians and gay men though
or asexuals
so no matter what we do, even if we level out the genders, it will still become unbalanced
I don't give a shit about what mental illnesses they might think they have, that's the only way to have a sane society

I don't give a shit about what mental illnesses they might think they have, that's the only way to have a sane society
lol
keep coping
if you are incel in this society
you would be incel in that one too

Better dead than a cuck.

Better Incel than cuck

lol
keep coping
if you are incel in this society
you would be incel in that one too
dude 1 woman for every man means 1 woman for every man (and 1 man for every woman to avoid things like op)

25% say yes
Cucks.co

dude 1 woman for every man means 1 woman for every man (and 1 man for every woman to avoid things like op)
yeah but we all know women like chad and pretty boy only
so we literally would still be incel
I've seen in time and time again.

Be honest: if she was a Stacy you'd say yes even if she was shared between 10 incels

yeah but we all know women like chad and pretty boy only
so we literally would still be incel
I've seen in time and time again.
the idea is force foids (and men) so they don't have a choice

the idea is force foids (and men) so they don't have a choice
well you could have just said that from the beginning lol
that is the only way it would work out tbh
(and even then, they would cheat behind your back)

If you answered yes, then isn't that saying you'd be okay with being cucked, provided that you were still getting sex and physical affection? Personally I think this makes sense, as sharing is better than getting nothing at all, and being emotionally attached to a female isn't wise if you're blackpilled.
I voted 'yes'

for sure, it would be better than nothing

no male below at min 6/10 would really have the choice of a 100% faithful attractive GF anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back