Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be with a girl who would height-mog and T-mog you

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Would you be with a girl who was taller and had higher T than you?

• Yes

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
As asked in topic name. Vote in poll, explain in post if needed be.

volcel if you wouldnt though tbh

Taller than me: Of fucking course. Nothing is more chad than being a manlet walking around with a taller bitch.

T-mogging in being a tomboy personality and being better at car mechanics? Why not. But frame and voicemogging would be too much ngl

Taller than me: Of fucking course. Nothing is more chad than being a manlet walking around with a taller bitch.

T-mogging in being a tomboy personality and being better at car mechanics? Why not. But frame and voicemogging would be too much ngl

Only to get a Chad son out of her

if she sucks my dick and has a pussy, of course

No issues with a taller girl

But T-mogging, they wouldn't even be female. Bodyhair and engorged clitoris would be freaky

It would be pretty cucked to be with an FBB foid but i'm pretty desperate so yes.

But T-mogging, they wouldn't even be female. Bodyhair and engorged clitoris would be freaky
I mean not literally higher T than you, but being overtly masculine as a foid compared to you as a man. Unles you are already extremely masculine which I doubt because then you could at least ogremax.

Based

my waifu

Attachments

• Abby.jpg
    Abby.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 46
Height mog is unideal but i would take it. But not T mog, i already have alot of body hair which i shave and wax. A foid who tmogged would have even more than me, fucking disgusting better incel a thousand years than that :feelspuke:

Height mog is unideal but i would take it. But not T mog, i already have alot of body hair which i shave and wax. A foid who tmogged would have even more than me, fucking disgusting better incel a thousand years than that :feelspuke:
Read
I mean not literally higher T than you, but being overtly masculine as a foid compared to you as a man. Unles you are already extremely masculine which I doubt because then you could at least ogremax.

As asked in topic name. Vote in poll, explain in post if needed be.
No and don’t tell me “wow volcel”. That’s literally like dating a man you guys must be high

If a girl had literally higher T than you and you don't have some kind of endocrine disorder, she would be a literal 1/10. I would honestly consider you gay if would

If I had a choice, I would want tall girls. I find tall girls hot.

I would, as long as she was atleast my looksmatch.

I'd prefer a foid to be taller than me

I like feminine women, and I would prefer her to be 3-4 inches shorter than me.

Yes, but she wouldn’t be with me though

Literally this, agree with ur statement 100%

The answer to these questions to me will always be: do I find her attractive? Then yes.

I'd be fine with a foid taller then me and in this hypothetical scenario she would be fine with me being shorter then sure.
But being more masculine then me? Yea no, even if I like to say >tfw no tomboy GF memes I don't really mean them because I'm not a faggy weirdo that likes domineering women.

yeah id fuck a taller pussy

At this point in my life I'm ready to be with any woman, except landwhales.

>tfw no tall amazon mommy gf

I don't really believe there is that many or even few foids that have higher testosterone in their bodies even if dudes that are seemingly have a very low T.

I don't really believe there is that many or even few foids that have higher testosterone in their bodies even if dudes that are seemingly have a very low T.

But frame and voicemogging would be too much ngl
shulky can frame/voice mog me and I still want my cock in her
Cho

body hair can be shaved and you don't actually have to look at a foid's clit as you fuck her.

How much could it realistically increase anyway, like from 1cm standard to double in size to 2cm or some shit? still way smaller than dicks, even below-average ones

this is one place where body hair could be a saving grace: a thick nest of pubes could help cover that up

probably make her orgasm easier too since her pubes would tickle her clit as you smush your forests together

sample-da96bae07ff8c39af53adbc156d4c6c1.jpg
a muss qt is fine too

@Blacktarpill would