Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you BetaBux yourself to a SEA Noodle like this old guy does?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
There are days where I feel terribly lonely where even beta cucking myself (Cuck I know) seems like an appealing options..

So basically, this old geezer wifed up a girl in SEA(JBW+ Beta Bux in sum) and honestly, I would be 100% happy dating a girl in this look range (5-6)

Although, she's single mom and the guy probsbly has to pay most of the bills, I dunno man, it sometimes does like a better option than dying alone in my appartment.:feelsrope:

Though something like this would require you to Wageslave so you can waelthmaxx, go there, wife up a single mom noodle and let yourself be used as an ATM machine...:feelsbadman:

*Sigh*...

not a chance in hell better incel than cuck

If not for chad's bastard probably. I only make like 45k so I can't betabux anyway. Barely take care of myself.

There are days where I feel terribly lonely where even beta cucking myself (Cuck I know) seems like an appealing options..

So basically, this old geezer wifed up a girl in SEA(JBW+ Beta Bux in sum) and honestly, I would be 100% happy dating a girl in this look range (5-6)

Although, she's single mom and the guy probsbly has to pay most of the bills, I dunno man, it sometimes does like a better option than dying alone in my appartment.:feelsrope:

Though something like this would require you to Wageslave so you can waelthmaxx, go there, wife up a single mom noodle and let yourself be used as an ATM machine...:feelsbadman:

*Sigh*...

This is much worse than being an incel. How old are you boyo? Also she is not even a 5 boyo she is 4 at maxx. Trust me boyo you can do much better than this. This is not love she is just using him there is no feeling, I can't believe he is so fucking stupid not to see this. I would not be able to live like that.

I don't know why but I feel very bad for this poor guy, having to settle for that bitch.

At the end of the day, he got his dick wet and we don't.
Sometimes I wan't to go the same route. You'll get desperate after years of inceldom.

she kinda ugly but
ugly pussy is better then no pussy

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
lg21u2acVZaPLahdbfV9GpQ2zcCBxMBo6DzC8DbWEn2LB86J4KE752Wf0Jme4Ulg9__lQVFC2h-UnBT5OhRsoF2MhS7bN8hwX4RO1WvwwKGOHKOo5xBpsSJ7hToMblRMZL6r

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Better incel than cuck....

That is a video of my mother and father. In all seriousness, i hope they don’t create another hapa. That child would be would be the peak of genetic trash.

*Sigh*...

There's a reason 90% of men in relationships settle on this option.

Money for sex/companionship.

Most men see it as a fair trade anyways you dont take money with you when you're dead

If I was old yes. Ugly, young white men dont betabux in sea

That is a video of my mother and father. In all seriousness, i hope they don’t create another hapa. That child would be would be the peak of genetic trash.
True but if its a Hapa girl they usually end becoming a model whilst us Hapa boys usually end up low tier

I haven't reached this level of desperation

yet

if i had money and she wasn't a prostitute or something equally disgusting i wouldn't mind marrying her.We both know she is in for the money and we both know i am in for the pussy and companionship.As long as the acting is good i am willing to settle for it.But i am poor,ugly and stupid.Maybe when i am in my 60s i will be able to have that life.

I see where you are Coming from and loneliness is so detrimental to ones own mind so I get it but I know a dude who did this years ago saw him last year and he looks miserable the look in his eyes just screams shoot me.

I couldn't be a betabux in the first place since im low iq and won't earn enough money.I would like to live in some first world ricecel country like Singapore or Japan

She's fucking chad behind his back
full

No. And she ugly, would not bang even for free

That's a big betabuxxing but what else could he do?