Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you better bang too old female, or to young (by your personal standards)?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

If possibility given, if necessary to do, which you would bang?

• too young

Votes: 72 87.8%
  • too old

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
13 is perfect ripe age, and do not want younger ones, but I better would bang too young and not riped yet, than wall hitter roastie

Whoa bro, getting into dangerous territory here, but rather too young still lol

Last edited:
Cute adorable loli waifu of culture (srs)
3AF80005 441E 44D6 B20A 3B86529ADDC4

At least we know where the fbi will be checking in

Of course I wouldn't fuck a 13 y/o, officer, I'd never violate the laws of this great nation.

Last edited:
FBI honeypot thread.

IT favorite kind of thread, kek. WHO CARES.

obviously the first option

I'd just choose not to fuck
I won't fuck children nor corpses buddyboyo

Young is better than old, but no children.

Cuck if you wouldn't choose too young.

"Too young" for me is like 5 and under.
So even if it were COMPLETELY legal, i'm not really sure i want a 5 year old's cherry popped and bleeding on my dick

I'd say limits for me are 40 and 10.

Attachments

• zhenyakotova_official___BWE0KNBhWnh___.jpg
    zhenyakotova_official___BWE0KNBhWnh___.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 98
Old obviously, I'm not a pedo.

Too young for me is a girl before puberty, too old a woman after menopause. I'd prefer to fuck a granny than a child tbh.

Am I the only one who finds "not cuck" combined with that profile picture hilarious for some unknown reason?

No woman is too old.

For me, too old is when she dies from fucking.
So...
I only have two bad choices here....

Too young (hi IT cucks)

Too young obviously, my dick isn't even big. If laws and culture of lynching don't apply, of course. But tbh, depending on how young, I'd rather not fuck them. How young are we talking about?

Young girls have at least the potential of being fertile prime girls soon, old women are, reproductively speaking, useless.

I don't want to bang prepubescent girls , I'd fuck a teenager if it's legal and she wants me too but I won't go out and seek one. As my lowest criteria is girls who have hit puberty and are legal(don't want to go to prison) therefore making girls who are too young for me 11 year olds and girls who are too old for me in their forties and frankly speaking milfs are sort of hot if they are Stacie's mom cause you know Stacie's mom has it going on.

Too young, but no child.

Depends on what "too young" is. If it's not under 12 then I'd rather go too young, otherwise too old
Yeah this. Post puberty is ok, pre puberty not ok. Pre puberty is a child. Like literally Not yet fully human.

We got some fags who voted too old. They must be forced to go down on old roasties.

Too young 4 me = 18 and 19 years old female human

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back