Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you break up with your girlfriend if she was raped

Would you break up with her if she told you someone raped her

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Hypothetical girlfriend of course

Tired of neetards stupid posts

Depends on how committed I was to the relationship, if I was Chad and just using her for casual sex like they always do, I would probably continue doing so, anything more than that and I'd dip

if i was a chad and i had a virgin gf i had for years then not if it was just some one i had met then ofc

She would most likely enjoy the rough pounding her attacker gave her. So yeah, id rather break up with her than have her fantasize about how he tore her insides open.

High IQ question
It's not about the potential that she's lying. Even if she isn't, I'd leave her. Another man's cock has been inside her, there's no way I could even touch her without feeling disgusted. It would be sad but I'd have to let her go.

is the rapist a chad or a dog?

I'm not a psychiatrist.

Kill the guy with a sword.

Tired of neetards stupid posts
His polls are all the same shit:

"No I disagree with neetard I am a bluepill cuck fag etc"

"Yes I am based and blackpilled because I agree with neetard"

"Your vote will be publicly visible"

His polls are all the same shit:

"No I disagree with neetard I am a bluepill cuck fag etc"

"Yes I am based and blackpilled because I agree with neetard"

"Your vote will be publicly visible"
He's the faggiest faggot I've ever seen on .co

High IQ question
It's not about the potential that she's lying. Even if she isn't, I'd leave her. Another man's cock has been inside her, there's no way I could even touch her without feeling disgusted. It would be sad but I'd have to let her go.
This

Also, you'd think with how foids talk of rape as being worse than even blaspheming God, that they'd take measures to not let it happen to them by dressing modestly, avoiding being around strange men, and keeping her husband/son/father around. But no, these dumbasses will walk around like braindead fish with their asses out and expect not to be raped, assuming the rapes are even legit

This

Also, you'd think with how foids talk of rape as being worse than even blaspheming God, that they'd take measures to not let it happen to them by dressing modestly, avoiding being around strange men, and keeping her husband/son/father around. But no, these dumbasses will walk around like braindead fish with their asses out and expect not to be raped, assuming the rapes are even legit
They love being overpowered. There was a thread recently giving evidence that a large portion of raped women reported orgasming during the rape. I also posted a post arguing that saying you've been raped is a status symbol, as it signals sexual desirability.

literally just don't be retarded whore and you won't get raped it's her fault for being raped so fuck that bitch

Depends on if it is rape or 'rape'
Some thug beat the shit out of her in a corner and then had his way = at least no immediate break up
She went to drink with a male friend alone and he 'escalated things' = break up

Depends on if it is rape or 'rape'
Some thug beat the shit out of her in a corner and then had his way = at least no immediate break up
She went to drink with a male friend alone and he 'escalated things' = break up
Exactly this, which is why I won't vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back