Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you break your jaw on purpose if it meant getting a free reconstructed chad jaw?

G

GabeNewt

Casualty of Evolution
As in, if you could have 100% covered by insurance/public health care. Question popped up when I saw a picture of a class mate who used to have this disgusting underbite like incest royalty levels of protruding chin. Turns out it was a birth defect with health complications so they were eligible for full coverage surgery and after 6 months of eating out of a straw they went from sub par normie to ultimate chad

Yes Yes Yes yes yes YEs YEs Yes
although it'd still be over it would be less over!!!

As in, if you could have 100% covered by insurance/public health care. Question popped up when I saw a picture of a class mate who used to have this disgusting underbite like incest royalty levels of protruding chin. Turns out it was a birth defect with health complications so they were eligible for full coverage surgery and after 6 months of eating out of a straw they went from sub par normie to ultimate chad
Hes lucky af ngl

What kind of cucked soy retard moron brainlet would say no?

if 0% chance the surgery fails then sure

What kind of cucked soy retard moron brainlet would say no?
I mean theres a lot of ways this can fail, make your situation worse. And the excruciating pain. It's an actual gamble

I mean theres a lot of ways this can fail, make your situation worse. And the excruciating pain. It's an actual gamble

Can't get worse than being on this forum tbh ngl

Nah, i'm a pussy tbh

Change that into eye area for me

Maybe.

yea

Purely out of curiosity, why not?
i dont have a recessed jaw, i would break my nose if i meant i got rhino for free though, same with eye area

My problem is not jaw, but chin.

i dont have a recessed jaw, i would break my nose if i meant i got rhino for free though, same with eye area
Same lol.

My nose is absolutely fucked, I've considered trying to break it so health insurance covers Rhinoplasty or Septoplasty.

My eye area is weird. I used to think it was terrible, but I posted on truerateme and it turns out that my eye area and canthal tilt are fine, it's just my suborbital arches that need help.

My nose is absolutely fucked, I've considered trying to break it so health insurance covers Rhinoplasty or Septoplasty.
:lul:

wouldnt it be just basic resconstruction surgery though

:lul:

wouldnt it be just basic resconstruction surgery though
Well, I have a deviated septum due to a childhood accident, so I'm that would be fixed during the process of the surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back