[Theory] Would you bully incels if u were born Chad

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Recruit
★★★
4d 21h 12m
I wouldn't because I'm pretty sure that even if I was Chad I would understnad the blackpill, I would benefit from it actually, however my empathy for this dimension's brocels would work in every realm. :feelsautistic:

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
30d 1h 59m
Incels wouldn't even register in my mind as a chad. I'd be too busy fucking bitches and enjoying life to even think about incels. Let alone bully them.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Sub 4, 5'10 Truecel Chinkcel Zoomercel Autist
★★★★★
38d 4h 7m
No, although I would love to smash femoid skulls to the pavement (and also would force femoids to fuck incels)

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★
34d 53m
I don't think Chad bullies all that much. Chad-lites do though, and often.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
172d 17h 0m
Difficult to know

U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
1d 4h 36m
true chad does not. but brad and bradlite do. brad is overly masculine almost chadlite

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
132d 15h 41m
All the Chads I've met were always nice. Only Chadlites,Tyrones and other beneath him would bully. So it's unlikely I'd bully anyone if I was Chad.

muharremabi

muharremabi

1/10 deformed truecel on chads.co
★★★★★
133d 19h 30m
P

PaperSkin

Recruit
★★★★
19d 6h 32m
It's hard to say I have the benefit of hindsight. Having experienced how the other side lives. So I'm biased towards saying no I wouldn't bully other incels. I'm human unlike normies, I would never want to make somebody feel the way I've been made to feel all my life (Except foids and my old HS bullies). Loneliness and hating your own reflection is already bad enough

I just eeally struggle to imagine a future where I'm alive 10, 20 years form now tbh. It's not even a question of if I rope anymore but when

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 19h 54m
Of course I would, and I am skeptical of anyone who claims they wouldn't. First of all, it's my duty as Chad to enforce social order. It's nothing personal, but society expects the Chad to be totally dominant, and it's incels and other low-tier normies always trying to bring me down. Secondly, it's the easiest thing in the world to trigger incels for my entertainment, and the entertainment of everyone normie and up. Why grope a foid in the ass in private, when you can do it in front of an incel so they commit suicide? Third, it's just inevitable as a circumstance in the cycle of abuse. Incels have been mentally abused, so it's more likely that they would lash out at the part of themselves that they hate. If I were Chad, I would still have memories of my inceldom making me depressed. It's a lot like why ER killed his ricecel roommates. The self-hatred.

In fact I would even put Chad's ability to get away with bullying above his ability to get laid as the best perk of Chaddom.

Last edited:
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★
26d 4h 54m
I wouldn't because I'm pretty sure that even if I was Chad I would understnad the blackpill, I would benefit from it actually, however my empathy for this dimension's brocels would work in every realm. :feelsautistic:
Yes of course I would bully them because I would have no prior knowledge of blackpill or the suffering I would be causing them and would just do it to boost my social status just like almost every fucking popular guy regardless of the country did.

Would I bully them if I was born chad with the knowledge I have now? No fuck no I would dedicate my entire life to getting incels laid and I would pump and dump as many foids as it's physically possible.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Temp. Banned
-
49d 3h 16m
Bullying is a ladder-climbing tactic, when you’re at the top you have no need. Chad might be mean or dismissive but he doesn’t waste his time going after anyone.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
21d 17h 4m
If I was a chad, I probably wouldn't be blackpilled since I wouldn't be aware of emotional pain the lonely man experience. So, yes... I would probably bully incels.

Numb

Numb

Nicaragüense
★★★★★
17d 19h 8m
it's more likely that they would lash out at the part of themselves that they hate.
Cho, Eric and Dylan, that one guy who piloted a plane, the alek autistic. The south Korean train terriorist. the guy who killed his whole village. All of them lashed out on the public and took chads, normalfags, incels, and foids with them. ER was special case. Infact if he didnt fail on his plan he would be the one who specifically only targetted foids from his uni. So I don't see how you wouldn't receive consequences if you truly bullied incels to a breaking point

adamason

adamason

"based low inhib god"
14h 0m
I doubt I’d even know incels existed, though, if someone told me about the inceldom belief I’d likely understand it and agree with it before I fucked up some more Stacy pussy ahah

muharremabi

muharremabi

1/10 deformed truecel on chads.co
★★★★★
133d 19h 30m
If the title said would you bully incel if u were reincarnated as chad with the memories of your past incel life, I'd vote no. But since chads doesn't even know what an incel or blackpill is, he will subconsciously bully you to oblivion in every moment of your life.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★
34d 14h 36m
I personally wouldn’t. I wouldn’t care about them enough to do so. Most chads don’t even bully people that much as they are already successful in life. It’s usually high tier normies that do it.

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
★★
1d 26m
I would help my incel brethren get some poon (if I knew I was an incel in the past life). Would try to help incels if I didn’t know, but can’t guarantee it since chad lives on a completly different planet than us LOL

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a avatar of God.
★★★★
24d 20h 37m
No not really based on my initial character

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 14h 25m
No, I generally a very nice person

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★★
22d 12h 7m
Idk I wasn’t a chad never was never will be
Idk I wasn’t a chad never was never will be

Last edited:
dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★
51d 7h 35m
I would bully ITcels and chadsexuals("femcels")

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
115d 21h 40m
Hard to tell.

I wouldn't know where to even start at being a chad

Id probably get overwhelmed by all the free pussy and not even think about inferior males

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

In Death, Dignity
★★★★
2d 22h 43m
Funny enough every chad I have met was cool as shit. I think it has to do with being care free and confident. You know your chad so why be tense.

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★
13h 19m
I don't think Chad bullies all that much. Chad-lites do though, and often.
Agree with this. Chad doesn't really give a fuck about incels, but Chad-lites and below see mocking incels as a way to ascend to a Chad.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
★★★★★
84d 11h 43m
Being a bully isn't strictly chad behavior. There just as many, if not more, non chad bullies. Chads can be bullies or keep to themselves.

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Captain
★★★★
32d 21m
Would be too busy living life on creative mode to care

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
63d 2h 11m
Why would I? I gain nothing from it

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

watch out watch out watch out!
★★
19d 21h 45m
Usually, bullies are normies and high-tier normies, I never saw a legit chad or tyrone bullying the shit out of a guy. They usually don't need it :feelsokman:

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★
81d 16h 23m
Its male nature to bully weaker entities.
I see incels on here try to bully other incel members all the time.
Of course the one bullying may be fakecels etc..

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
10d 13h 46m
No, i wouldn't bully anyone and for incels i wouldn't even know they exist.

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

™ | Read bio
75d 29m
Knowing what I know now I obviously wouldn't, but if I was chad I would've never even seen the word 'blackpill', and my knowledge of incels would probably be limited to reddit-tier stuff. Almost every normie male at my school participated in some form of bullying and if I was a chad I would have been no exception.