Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you cannibalmaxx to ascend?

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Immagine there is this 18 years old 10/10 stunning model who is even intelligent and deep and has a thing for you(yes...it takes a lot of immagination). She wants to become your waifu but....there is a catch.

She wants you to literally eat another foid in front of her. You can cook the foid and add spices too, so no need to devour her like a hyena.Think of Hannibal Lecter for example. And she wants this ritual to be repeated every night of winter solstice. You must eat all of her except for bones, organs, feet, asshole and other parts you usually don't eat in animals.

Assuming there is a way to never get caught by cops would you accept the deal?

I would accept immediatly. I hate humanity and I have no problems at considering them food in the legend of heroes. Heil Satan.

Immagine there is this 18 years old 10/10 stunning model who is even intelligent and deep and has a thing for you(yes...it takes a lot of immagination). She wants to become your waifu but....there is a catch.

She wants you to literally eat another foid in front of her. You can cook the foid and add spices too, so no need to devour her like a hyena.Think of Hannibal Lecter for example. And she wants this ritual to be repeated every night of winter solstice. You must eat all of her except for bones, organs, feet, asshole and other parts you usually don't eat in animals.

Assuming there is a way to never get caught by cops would you accept the deal?

I would accept immediatly. I hate humanity and I have no problems at considering them food in the legend of heroes. Heil Satan.
If it was legal I would do it of course, I mean, free pussy and free food? Hell yeah!

just a one night stand or a long relationship?

Well since I said every birthday a LTR; with 100% guarsnte of non being cucked

FBIcels working hard today I see

Hell yea, I would. I would even find the victimfoids myself and even chop them. Giga lifefuel to hunt foids, attack them, kill them, cut them into pieces. You just gotta boil it a few times, prepare and then maybe boil again, so that it won't be rotten with stds n shit
FBIcels working hard today I see

They glow in the dark.
E504C575 C434 4A4B AD05 6E4F057A8A99

Naturemeat

Where is @witchyhyena when you need him?

Oh, banned for drunkpostmaxxing... Nevermind.

cooking and eating a foid :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I am vegetarian