Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you choose the ability to have sex or immortality?

What would you choose?

• Sex

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Immortality

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Let's say something happens and it turns you into 7/10 looks-wise, and in addition you are given a choice:

-Live your normal lifespan as the Chad you now are, age and die. 

-Become immortal (no aging, no diseases, not being able to get killed, absolute regeneration), BUT you can't have sex in any way or form. You still retain your sex drive but you can't have female contact.

Which would you choose?

EDIT. as I said in the first fucking line, you become 7/10 and THEN you are given the choice. Its not "immortality as incel".

Low IQ post, immortality ofc

Did you mean to make a poll?

I'd choose immortality. It would be so cool to see how humanity changes overtime. To see what was and what will become of this earth. To have the ultimate wisdom. To have the answers to almost everything.

From a physical perspective, imagine how strong, fast, and athletic you could get from thousands of years of training. I don't care about girls.

Why would i choose immortality as an incel ? to suffer forever ? I want to die right now as i'm posting this, so no way in hell would i choose immortality in my situation.

Being immortal would be cool tho if i were a chadlite like you.

ItheIthe said:
Did you mean to make a poll?

I'd choose immortality. It would be so cool to see how humanity changes overtime. To see what was and what will become of this earth. To have the ultimate wisdom. To have the answers to almost everything.

From a physical perspective, imagine how strong, fast, and athletic you could get from thousands of years of training. I don't care about girls.

Poll added

I can't cope with a regular sexless life. Why would I want this for eternity? lol

Lol immortality as an incel. 40-50 years feels like an  of suffering for us can you imagine having to go through this forever. Empires would fall, you family would die, races would be extinguished but you would still live through all of this and suffer in the same way.

Stanx22 said:
Why would i choose immortality as an incel ? to suffer forever ? I want to die right now as i'm posting this, so no way in hell would i choose immortality in my situation.

Being immortal would be cool tho if i were a chadlite like you.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Let's say something happens and it turns you into 7/10 looks-wise, and in addition you are given a choice:[/font]

Its stated that no matter what you choose you become 7/10 @/pol/cel

Why would I want to be immortal as an ugly male?

Cynistic said:
Low IQ post, immortality ofc

calling posts low iq is low iq, /r/iamverysmart tier comment

I choose Immortality.

The act of sex disgusts me.

Why the flying fuck wouldnt you choose immortality?
You could explore every fkin thing in this entire universe from the smallest deep sea animal to the most distant stars, it would be great.
Moreover you could see humanity progress unto new planets, it would be sick.

Immortality without a fucking doubt

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

thread: https://incels.is/Thread-SuicideFuel-I-want-to-leave-this-place-but-I-can-t 
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Im actually decent looking, but bullying fucked me up

not only are you annoying and a narcissistic fakecel but you're a liar, @Kointo   and his alt @OTaKu_WarrIOr_N   which he admitted to have for ban pls

Cynistic said:
You could explore every fkin thing in this entire universe from the smallest deep sea animal to the most distant stars, it would be great.

more than one person I asked irl this question chose regular lifespan + sex

Zyros said:

Then i'd choose immortality. Fuck sex, i want the validation people give you when you're good looking.

Lol I could be a real life zeref and overthrow governments. Seriously immortality is stronger than you think

Immortality but without sex drive and unlimited money

Zyros said:
Cynistic said:
more than one person I asked irl this question chose regular lifespan + sex

The average person is dumb af, they only think about the present, not the future.

iiiTeMpeR said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
thread: https://incels.is/Thread-SuicideFuel-I-want-to-leave-this-place-but-I-can-t
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Im actually decent looking, but bullying fucked me up
not only are you annoying and a narcissistic fakecel but you're a liar, @Kointo and his alt @OTaKu_WarrIOr_N which he admitted to have for ban pls

Decent looking as in 3-4/10. U no comprehendo? I was bullied because I'm below average ugly.

Immortality. The deathpill is the hardest to swallow.

Akarin said:
Immortality but without sex drive and unlimited money

lol no. If you choose immortality you have to deal with sex drive, thats the thing, otherwise it would be an already more no brainer

Facade said:
Lol I could be a real life zeref and overthrow governments. Seriously immortality is stronger than you think

Can you win against the jews tho ?

Zyros said:

Oh in that case ill go with Immortality.

Stanx22 said:
Can you win against the jews tho ?

Yes

Immortality is a way to gain knowledge, power and dumb people will create cults about you because they think you are god.I would claim to be the new saint or some shit

The second tbh. Sex's value stems from the fact that it's the best experience we can have in our limited lifetime. However, if that lifetime was to be infinite then sex, will still would be good, it's value wouldn't be that high since you wouldn't have to live with the "seize the day" mindset that mortality forces you in. You could still have a femael company and validation as a 7/10 and also invest you time doing other things.

There is a paradox though. As a 7/10 you have acess to sex BUT the catch of this makes it impossible to have sex. A lot of our issues do not stem directly from lack of sex but also from the lack of acess to it. In this case will I consider myself capable of getting laid or will I feel a worthless incel?

Facade said:
Yes

Immortality is a way to gain knowledge, power and dumb people will create cults about you because they think you are god.I would claim to be the new saint or some shit

But Jews has the media and nearly all the world's money to control and brainwash people and turn the world against you. You would be accused of things you didn't do and people would hate you.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Decent looking as in 3-4/10. U no comprehendo?

change your narrative to get out of an argument, you're a fakecel, i don't care about that tho, why lie and continue to lie? you said you are decent looking, pretty sure its common knowledge 3-4/10 is sub human, decent is 5-6/10, stop acting stupid and admit you're an attention seeking larper. 

you tried to frame me as a fakecel as soon as you created your alt and were anonymosly trying to get me banned (i have screen caps proving this), then once you were exposed you stopped and act like nothing happened. fuck you kointo.

Choosing invincibility is the dumbest thing you can do. If I had the choice of being ugly or choosing immortality, I would choose being ugly still.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Choosing immortality is the dumbest thing you can do. If I had the choice of being ugly or choosing immortality, I would choose being ugly still.

Bullshit.

Stanx22 said:
But Jews has the media and nearly all the world's money to control and brainwash people and turn the world against you. You would be accused of things you didn't do and people would hate you.

That does not even matter

You are immortql and the world has to deal with you

>The horror of having to live forever
Sex plx.

iiiTeMpeR said:
change your narrative to get out of an argument, you're a fakecel, i don't care about that tho, why lie and continue to lie? you said you are decent looking, pretty sure its common knowledge 3-4/10 is sub human, decent is 5-6/10, stop acting stupid and admit you're an attention seeking larper. 

you tried o frame me as a fakecel (i have a lot of screen caps + proof), now that I think about it, probably because you are one yourself, animefaggot.

I didn't know this was lookism. 3-4/10 isn't subhuman, it's below average. 1-2 is subhuman. Can I be left alone now? Jesus Christ.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Choosing invincibility is the dumbest thing you can do. If I had the choice of being ugly or choosing immortality, I would choose being ugly still.

How the fuck can you be this dumb?

Stanx22 said:
Bullshit.

So you want to live for trillions and trillions of years in pain.

Cynistic said:

I am assuming that is directed to yourself.

iiiTeMpeR said:
you tried to frame me as a fakecel as soon as you created your alt and were anonymosly trying to get me banned (i have screen caps proving this), 

I never reported you

ArtoriasWolf said:
Stanx22 said:
Bullshit.

Cynistic said:
I am assuming that is directed to yourself.

The possibilities are limitless when you are immortal.

Kek this thread autistic as shit. I'd choose life as a chad. I have no interest in remaining celibate for eternity. Perhaps i'll put myself in suspended animation before I die if I wanna see the world in the future

Zyros said:
lol no. If you choose immortality you have to deal with sex drive, thats the thing, otherwise it would be an already more no brainer

So sex dolls and androids are allowed. Sooner or later they will be enough to cope with the lack of female.

Immortality. I would just fuck sex dolls

Cynistic said:
The possibilities are limitless when you are immortal.

Except when that is found out you will be experimented on for millions of years. When the world ends you will spend a fuckton of time in space choking and freezing.

What's the use of being gl if I can't have sex lol? No thanks, I don't want an eternity of suffering.

ArtoriasWolf said:

I am assuming that is directed to yourself.

I can deal with no sex as long as i'am a handsome immortal chad.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
iiiTeMpeR said:
change your narrative to get out of an argument, you're a fakecel, i don't care about that tho, why lie and continue to lie? you said you are decent looking, pretty sure its common knowledge 3-4/10 is sub human, decent is 5-6/10, stop acting stupid and admit you're an attention seeking larper.
you tried o frame me as a fakecel (i have a lot of screen caps + proof), now that I think about it, probably because you are one yourself, animefaggot.
I didn't know this was lookism. 3-4/10 isn't subhuman, it's below average. 1-2 is subhuman. Can I be left alone now? Jesus Christ.

Anything under 5 is subhuman

Stanx22 said:
I can deal with no sex as long as i'am a handsome immortal chad.

What about all the experiments? When they cut you up and dissolve you in acid just to observe you regenerate?

ArtoriasWolf said:
What about all the experiments? When they cut you up and dissolve you in acid just to observe you regenerate?

I'm not a fucking idiot to tell anyone that i'm immortal with unlimited regenerative powers.

Stanx22 said:
I'm not a fucking idiot to tell anyone that i'm immortal with unlimited regenerative powers.

I think after some times people will know something is going on if you don't age.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I think after some times people will know something is going on if you don't age.

I won't be in the same place for too long and if i had nowhere to go, i'd just go to some place away from civilization.