Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you consider being a swinger?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
You both get something out of it but is it still cucked?

Dick too small for that

I am considering, but that's an environement where lookism is even more rampant, you gotta be pretty, have a big dick, a good physique and have some game... and then maybe just maybe you get a chance with a landwale while her husband watches

No one would want to fuck with me anyway since i'm ugly

I can't even find a girl who wants me, so I think I'm as far away as possible from group sex

Lol, I've never even had an unpaid kiss :D

What is that tbh

Literally turn your wife into a whore? No, that's fucking disgusting. And any kind of "open" relationship arrangement is inherently unbalanced. Unless you're paying for it, the foid will always out-dick you, no matter how much of a Chad you are and how ugly she is, she can get infinitely more cock than you can get pussy.

As an incel? Pfft. She'll have 1000 cocks while you're jerking off. If I ascended and got married, and she proposed that, I'd instantly divorce and go ER if she wanted my house.

There are swingers on this fourm kek

I don't partake in degenerate actions.

no matter how much of a Chad you are and how ugly she is, she can get infinitely more cock than you can get pussy.
As a gigachad you can pull off open relationships. But then she will most likely start to get jealous.

As an incel? Pfft. She'll have 1000 cocks while you're jerking off. If I ascended and got married, and she proposed that, I'd instantly divorce and go ER if she wanted my house.
Yeah no argument there.

As a gigachad you can pull off open relationships. But then she will most likely start to get jealous.

Even as a Gigachad, the foid will win, just depends how much of a whore she is. A foid can get paid for a gangbang. If she did it for free, all she has to do is post online, like on a hooker website, and can be as much of a cum dumpster as she wants to be.

I doubt gigachad can reliably and consistently get a bunch of foids to show up at once, and if he can, he needs to keep it up. She just needs a hole and some lube.

Last edited:
So being a cuck?? :feelspuke:
Well in the swinger relationship the guy is also allowed to fuck other girls, but we all know that's not gonna happen

Even as a Gigachad, the foid will win, just depends how much of a whore she is. A foid can get paid for a gangbang. If she did it for free, all she has to do is post online, like on a hooker website, and can be as much of a cum dumpster as she wants to be.

I doubt gigachad can reliably get a bunch of foids to show up at once, and if he can, he needs to keep it up. She just needs a hole and some lube.
As a gigachad you can also get paid.
I think you really underestimate the amount of power a gigachad has over foids.
MFF threesomes are not some rare event for them.

What am I gonna swing? My right hand? Low iq thread