Serious Would you consider dating a 30 year old Stacy with kids?

Would you date her?

• Total voters
waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★
34d 5h 24m
I would just fuck the stacy and fucking dash.

C

Cope or die

Greycel
1d 3h 59m
Depends. She's attractive but is she traditional? How many kids? How many baby daddys? I might consider a relationshit but absolutely no legally binding contract(marriage). Doesnt matter though as they wouldnt give one us a chance. They would still be chasing chad as long as possible.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
35d 21h 58m
Depends. She's attractive but is she traditional? How many kids? How many baby daddys? I might consider a relationshit but absolutely no legally binding contract(marriage). Doesnt matter though as they wouldnt give one us a chance. They would still be chasing chad as long as possible.
Would you have kids with a woman like that?

You should meet my grandma, lol.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 47m
liar if anyone says he would pass the chance to fuck a 8/10
even if they say they would pass, they wouldn't IRL. We're too thirsty to consider anything else. I'd personally fuck her a few times then leave, I don't actually have to deal with her kids.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 7h 26m
I dunno even know what "dating" means at this point tbh.

R

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
2d 23h 57m
I dunno even know what "dating" means at this point tbh.
Constant disappointment and playing dumb games. Or zero at all for long periods of time. Mostly the latter.

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★
17d 22h 9m
No reason to take the answers here seriously, all virgin guys here with sex drive would do it for a 4/10 if she gave a chance, this is just larping to look cool.

Also jfl at "getting used for money" . A single hot women in this age doesnt need to date you to make some money without effort, so unless you are a millionaire its a cope answer, most guys here either neet or dont make too much.

Overall cope question/10